Our specially trained staff will manage safe and efficient ground handling for your airline.
We offer fully customised ground handling at all major Australian international airports for any aircraft type - passenger or cargo. We can also provide you with a full suite of passenger services and cargo handling services. Our ramp services are used by full service airlines, low cost airlines, charter operators and cargo-only airlines.
We also provide stand-alone groundling handling services in locations around the world that lack facilities or infrastructure.
So whatever the scale or type of your operation, talk to us about your ground handling needs.
Our ground handling and ramp services include:
Our load controllers are fully licensed in both automated loadsheet production and manual operations for a wide range of aircraft including A380, A340, A330, B747 (passenger and freight aircraft), B777 and B737.
As part of our load control service, we:
- ensure our load controllers remain up to date with their licensing
- guarantee roster coverage throughout our network
- produce loadsheets using your Departure Control System
- provide ground to air radio communications
- arrange for meteorological documentation and aeronautical information
- deliver documents to aircraft
Our baggage handling team is specifically trained to provide secure, safe and accurate services for our customer airlines and their passengers.
Utilising the AAA baggage handling system at all of our airports, our baggage handling team ensures that bags are loaded, unloaded and transferred as per your requirements.
Our baggage handling services include:
- baggage delivery
- mobility device handling (onload and offload)
- offload baggage
- loading baggage according to prescribed priority requirements
- transfer baggage handling
We roster specialist staff to ensure that all freighter operations are handled safely, efficiently and reliably. We look after tech-stop flights and load and unload operations for a variety of aircraft ranging from B737-F, B777-F, B747-F through to IL-76 and AN124 aircraft.
Our freighter ground handling services include:
- onload and offload
- main deck Unit Load Device (ULD) capability
- cargo handling services
- transport and distribution options
- loadsheet provision
Where we operate
We offer comprehensive ground handling services at all Australian capital city airports. Our cabin cleaning services are available at Perth Airport.
As part of our specialised remote logistics services, we provide stand-alone ground handling solutions in locations around the world that lack facilities or infrastructure.