Customs brokerage and clearance
We can help you avoid costly and inconvenient delays by using our extensive knowledge of customs clearance and documentation requirements around the world.
We can also assist you with your customs audits. Thanks to the information captured in our database, we can quickly cross-reference shipments, customs entry numbers, orders, and products.
Other services include:
- Tariff classification and duty file maintenance
- Import and export clearance
- Duty drawback application
- Pre-shipment authorisation and pre-clearance
- Export document preparation
- Transhipment permit processing
- Electronic connection to customs/electronic filing
- Consulting services and advice
- Immediate visibility of your shipments through our track and trace system
Effective quarantine management can minimise downtime of your goods and equipment. We’ll handle the entire quarantine process on your behalf, including preparation, packing, and inspection.
If you prefer, we can also advise you instead by drawing out a plan for you and training your staff. As part of this consultancy service, we will also advise you on the preparation and selection of:
- Site inspection and preparation
- Storage and departure points
- Suitable routes
We provide quarantine cleaning services for cargo coming into Australia – either onshore in Australia or offshore before your cargo arrives. All cleaning services adhere to Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF) standards. Our quarantine cleaning services include:
- Quarantine container unpacking
- Quarantine cleaning of all types of motor vehicles including construction and agricultural equipment and machinery
- Debarking wood