Wherever you need to go and whatever you need to move, we’ll deliver a cost-effective, reliable aircraft charter solution.
If you have time-critical freight, fly-in fly-out (FIFO) personnel or simply need to get your cargo or your people to a location not serviced by commercial airlines, you’ll understand the value of a reliable on-demand aircraft charter service.
Our fleet of fixed and rotary wing freight and passenger aircraft is available 24/7 for domestic and international freight and passenger charters. Your options for chartering our aircraft are completely flexible - from one-off requests through to scheduled services and seasonal requirements.
Our charter solutions include matching aircraft size and scheduling to suit your needs. We’ll also provide any support services that you require including:
- trained and licensed load and movement control staff
- arranging crewing, including transport and accommodation
- fully customised ground handling services including comprehensive passenger, ramp and cargo handling services
Our aircraft charter fleet includes:
- freight-configured aircraft to suit all cargo types, from routine satchels through to outsized specialist loads
- access to passenger aircraft from 4 to 400 passenger capacity
- helicopters equipped for passenger movement, long-range missions, over water operations, aerial lifting and medical evacuations
Our aircraft charter services include:
Regardless of the size and type of your cargo, we’ll work with you to provide a cost-effective and reliable freight charter solution that meets your needs.
We provide part and full freight charters to the private, commercial and governments sectors globally using aircraft with capacities ranging from 300kg up to 250,000kg.
Our scheduled and ad hoc cargo charter services support a broad range of needs including:
- time-critical delivery of high-value spare parts
- Aircraft on Ground (AOG) delivery of spare parts or materials for out of service aircraft
- movement of perishable products
- movement of hazardous and dangerous goods
- out-of-gauge cargo
- delivery of equipment and supplies to remote locations
- flights to remote locations not serviced by commercial airlines
- military and humanitarian freight movement
- charters at short notice
Our passenger charter services cater to a broad range of needs including:
- regular fly-in, fly-out (FIFO) services for personnel rotation
- movement of domestic and international relief workers
- movement of high-profile artists and staging equipment for the entertainment industry
- aero-medical evacuations
- search and rescue operations
- other ad-hoc services
Where we operate:
Toll operates its own extensive fleet of air freight aircraft throughout Australia and the Asia Pacific region, offering freight and passenger charter services globally.