Moving Dangerous Goods
There are nine classes of dangerous goods in the logistics industry but you need just one logistics company to move them all. Yes, that’s us.
We have specialised vehicles and trained team members who can transport these goods globally via air, sea, road, and rail. Our deep familiarity with regulatory schemes across the world will also ensure your freight gets to its destination without a hitch.
Our dangerous goods freight services
- State of the art storage facilities
- Customs clearance and international freight forwarding arrangements
Liquid distribution types
- Bulk chemicals
- Fuel (petrol and diesel)
- Crude oil
- Chemical fertilisers
- Security Sensitive Ammonium Nitrate
- Flammable liquids and solids
- Oxidising substances
- Corrosive substances
- Organic peroxides
Why choose Toll?
When you move liquid freight with us, you can expect:
- Full certification to carry dangerous goods via our road, air, rail and sea networks in accordance with IATA , ICAO and CASA
- Expertise as a member of the Australian Dangerous Goods by Air Transport Council
- Specialty consignment notes that identify special freight
- Fully accredited and certified staff who are able to train you and your staff in IATA DG standards
- One-stop turnkey dangerous goods solutions for your cargoes (packaging, labelling, document, classification)