Automotive Supply Management
Original equipment manufacturers are needing to transition to a new generation of vehicles, often with less components but quite different supply chains. Therefore as the design and sourcing strategies transition, production processes and technologies evolve, the ongoing support of your supply to production is paramount for success. Servicing international supply, domestic and critical components towards supporting your modular and flow production systems. You are confronted with the difficulties of restructuring your inbound logistics, as well as your just-in-time (JIT), just-in-sequence (JIS) or just-in-case logistics, to accommodate the production of new generation vehicles and flexible production systems for mobility. However, you also need to keep up with the supply of aftermarket parts and your current business. Toll Logistics is a partner of choice to achieve automotive supply chain excellence.
Some of the features of our Supply Management services:
- Inbound global supply parts management
- Mobility, passenger, trucks & industrial vehicles
- New Generation Production of battery electric vehicles (EVs), plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs) and full hybrid models.
- Multimodal Freight solutions
- Production milk run road transportation
- Parts warehousing and intralogistics automation
- Modular and Flow production logistics
- Production line side feeding/replenishment
- JIT/JIS - assembly sequencing
- Bin, container and ULD management
- Kitting & Sub-assembly
- Testing of components, aligned to production and quality control