When aviation services needed to be established in post-war Iraq, Toll was able to assist with airfield assessment and remediation.
SkyLink Air and Logistics (USA) needed to quickly establish aviation services in post-war Iraq in order to provide much-needed humanitarian and emergency services aid and relief.
At short notice, Toll assembled and flew two teams to the US to start pre-deployment training. Once completed, the teams were then deployed to Kuwait for clearance to move to Iraq.
Our first remote logistics team tackled the task of preparing a commercial assessment of Baghdad International Airport and the second team tackled a similar task in Mosul. Both teams produced detailed work plans for remediation of the airfields to allow commercial airport services to restart under the auspices of USAID.
Toll’s specialised logistics services include:
- Contingency & Emergency Response - we help establish emergency supply chains and manage the movement of aid and essential supplies in disaster and emergency situations. We also provide emergency and aeromedical evacuation (AME) services.
- Movement Control - we manage the movement of peacekeeping personnel and equipment between locations worldwide.
- Camp & Base Support Services - we provide complete garrison support solutions for bases in remote and regional locations.
- Remote Logistics services - we deliver integrated logistics solutions, including complete supply chains, in some of the most isolated and challenging locations in the world.
- Airport Services - we specialise in providing stand-alone ground handling, cargo handling and passenger services in locations that lack facilities or infrastructure.
- Aircraft Charters - we provide fixed & rotary wing air charters services, including heavy lift aircraft charters.
- Helicopter Services - our services range from general passenger charters to specialised missions, aeromedical evacuations, night vision operations, search and rescue and airlift of equipment
Remote Logistics Head Office
Level 9, 145 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4001