Toll is the chosen logistics service provider of a range of leading fashion, lifestyle and action sports companies in the United States.
Provision of responsive and reliable integrated logistics solutions to retail customers is a core competency for Toll globally. In the United States, we specialise particularly in delivering comprehensive international freight forwarding and advance supply change management services to a diverse range of lifestyle, fashion – both luxury and fast fashion - and action sports companies.
We understand the challenges faced by our retail customers – from complicated customs clearance and inspections procedures and complex product labelling requirements through to rapid replenishment needs. Importantly, we also understand that no two retail companies are the same.
We add value to our retail customers by delivering customised logistics solutions that are responsive to each customer’s specific needs, solutions that are agile enough to respond quickly to the market challenges, peak periods and fluctuations in demand that they face.
With our network of warehouse and distribution centres across the US and our own fleet, we have the flexibility, the expertise in retail and the global scale and networks to meet these challenges, while helping reduce inventory and shorten lead times for deliveries.
Our solutions for retail customers include:
- comprehensive support for import and domestic shipments including:
- fully integrated global and domestic freight forwarding services across all modes, door-to-door or port-to-door
- consolidation and deconsolidation
- customs clearance and brokerage
- cargo insurance
- sophisticated warehousing logistics including:
- inventory receipt and storage
- full integration with your ERP and WMS
- flexible and responsive distribution solutions including in-store replenishment
- value added services including:
- kitting and assembly
- customer specific labelling
- QC testing and inspection
- pre-retail processing
- USA-wide domestic last mile delivery
- returns management
We also offer a direct to store service that allows our retail customers to reduce their supply chain costs and increase their speed to market by bypassing their own distribution networks.
So if you’re looking for a logistics partner that you can rely on to deliver seamless one-stop services including import, storage, fulfilment and micro-distribution into your retail network, talk to us.
- Import – high-volume, cross-dock centers close to ports that strip containers and route goods to regional DCs, stores or consumers
- Reverse logistics center management, including consumer returns, inspection,
- Forward-stocking location networks for efficient store replenishment
- Direct-to-consumer e-commerce fulfillment
Global Forwarding New York Head Office
70 Sunrise Highway, Suite 517
Valley Stream, NY 11581
Global Logistics - New Jersey
800 Federal Boulevard
Carteret, NJ 07008