We’re highly experienced in delivering sustainable, effective and innovative solutions that add value to the supply chains of a diverse range of healthcare customers in the USA.
Our logistics teams in the United States have a high level of healthcare supply chain expertise. We fully understand the complexities of healthcare logistics, and we specialise in delivering fully integrated and cost-effective supply chain solutions to pharmaceutical, health and medical equipment customers.
Our expertise includes the movement, storage and distribution of controlled and high risk goods.
Our services for healthcare customers include:
- specialised warehousing and storage solutions designed to support the healthcare industry including:
- temperature controlled warehousing (ambient, 2C to 8C, and -15C to -25C)
- 24/7 temperature monitoring and recording
- secure warehousing with infrared cameras with 24/7 recording.
- cold chain management of both finished goods and raw products, including vaccines, controlled substances, derivatives of pharmaceuticals and samples
- certified medical equipment storage facilities
- GDP (Goods Distribution Practices) certification
- dangerous goods storage
- inventory planning and management
- specialised distribution and value-added services including:
- pharmaceuticals repackaging, kitting, re-issue of products
- tracking of controlled drugs
- comprehensive transport services including:
- international freight solutions across all modes of transport including customs clearance
- domestic transportation services including scheduled runs, milk runs, white glove, same day, refrigerated trucks, team drivers and urgent ad-hoc runs
- temperature controlled transport
- cross-border transportation into Canada
- GPS tracking of vehicles
- dangerous goods management
So if you’re looking for highly specialised logistics and transportation services to support your healthcare supply chain, talk to us.