From our freight transport services through to dangerous goods management, we’re qualified and accredited to deliver safe, secure and effective services for our customers in the United States.
As a Group, Toll is committed to delivering optimal logistics solutions for our customers, wherever we operate. Part of this commitment is ensuring our services levels are the best they can be and that our services are certified to best-practice industry-based standards and local government requirements, where relevant.
In the United States, we are:
- C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) certified
- a TSA approved Indirect Air Carrier (IAC)
- TSA certified for cargo screening
- Dangerous Goods certified – our DG certifications include IATA DG training for air exports, IMDG training for ocean exports, and DOT General Awareness for warehousing
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) certified
- an IATA endorsed agent for tendering cargo direct to airlines
- a licensed US customs house broker
- GDP (Goods Distribution Practices) certified for our healthcare services