We’re highly experienced in providing comprehensive and highly specialised offshore logistics services to oil and gas, marine and offshore customers operating out of Thailand.
Toll is recognised as an oil and gas industry specialist. We operate Asia’s premier offshore supply bases in Thailand and Singapore, in close proximity to the oil and gas activity in the Asia Pacific region.
From these two bases, we’re able to leverage the Toll Group’s network of transport, infrastructure and logistics services to support our customers with comprehensive onshore and offshore services.
Our Oil-Tex facility in Sattahip is an integrated oil and gas hub that operates 24/7, providing specialised services, equipment and supplies to support the oil and gas activities of customers in the Gulf of Thailand.
Supported by our world-class offshore supply base at Loyang in Singapore, our team of highly skilled, experienced offshore specialists at Sattahip supports offshore oil and gas exploration, as well as development and production activities throughout the region.
Our service scope
Our offshore logistics services in Thailand include:
- provision of equipment and supplies to support oil and gas activities in the Gulf of Thailand
- international freight forwarding and transport services covering all modes
- specialised expertise in the movement of oilfield and marine oversized and overweight cargo
- marine logistics services including customised solutions for bulk handling and transportation of raw materials and vessel charter
Our team in Thailand is fully supported by our offshore logistics team in Singapore.
Who we work with
Customers that our Sattahip offshore logistics team has supported include Chevron Offshore (Thailand) Ltd, Schlumberger Oversea S.A., Halliburton, Aker Solutions (Services) Pte Ltd, Sedco Forex International Inc and BJ Services International.
Our offshore logistics accreditations
The quality and safety of our offshore logistics facilities and the services we provide to our Oil & Gas customers are critical to our operations. We have attained ISO accreditation for quality, safety and environment for our offshore logistics bases in both Thailand and Singapore:
- ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001:2007 / SS506 Past 1: 2009 Workplace Health & Safety Management Systems