Designing, engineering and implementing sustainable and seamless supply chain solutions is a core competency for Toll.
We’re experts in designing and implementing customised end-to-end supply chain solutions for customers around the world, solutions that are responsive to changing needs and environments. The considerable expertise of our supply chain specialists in Singapore is backed by the global capabilities of the Toll Group.
With our network of state-of-the-art warehouses located strategically across Singapore and throughout the Asia Pacific region, we have the local expertise and infrastructure, and the global scale and network to deliver fully integrated one stop supply chain solutions that add real value.
In Singapore, we support the supply chains of a vast and diverse range of customers from automotive, resources and oil and gas through to fast moving consumer goods, retail, industrial and pharmaceuticals.
Our ability to handle supply chain complexities and our commitment to supply chain excellence within the Asian Pacific region is reflected in the fact that we’ve been twice named Asian 3PL of the Year at the Supply Chain Asia Awards (2013 and 2014).
So whether you’re looking to optimise a specific aspect of your supply chain or you need a fully integrated one-stop logistics solution that’s completely seamless, talk to us.
Our supply chain logistics services in Singapore include:
Supply Chain Management
Whatever the nature of your business or scale of your operations, we have the expertise, the experience, the global networks, the assets and the technology to make sure your supply chain is fully optimised. Our expertise, infrastructure and global capabilities enable us to deliver true one-stop supply chain solutions to our customers.
In delivering your supply chain solution, we can provide lead logistics services for end-to-end management, including managing your vendors and partners. Or we can deliver stand-alone services for any aspect of your supply chain.
Our comprehensive supply chain services include:
- supply chain engineering – our in-house supply chain experts will work with you to design, optimise and manage supply chains that add value
- global procurement, consolidation and freight forwarding services across all modes
- warehousing and fulfilment via our network of strategically located distribution centres and warehouses across Singapore, including temperature controlled and ambient storage, secure warehousing and bonded warehousing
- a comprehensive suite of value-added services
- vendor management and collaboration
- inventory management
- comprehensive domestic and cross-border transportation services that ensure your goods are distributed in the smartest, most cost-effective way possible.
- project and contract logistics services, including specialised feeder services to regional ports and out-ports around Singapore
- reverse logistics
Our technology-enabled solutions give you complete supply chain transparency – our systems give you visibility the whole way through your supply chain, down to SKU level or customer order number.
So if you’re seeking to add value to your supply chain, improve your operating efficiencies, increase your speed-to-market – in short, if you’re looking to optimise your supply chain in any way – talk to us.
Third Party Logistics (3PL)
We offer fully integrated 3PL supply chain services to a broad range of customers in Singapore. Drawing on our extensive local network, facilities and supply chain expertise, and the global capabilities and networks of the Toll Group, we can create and deliver a fully integrated one-stop logistics solution that’s completely customised to your needs.
Our capabilities include:
- comprehensive global freight forwarding services covering road, sea and air
- domestic and cross-border transportation services including:
- warehousing and storage solution using our state-of-the-art facilities including:
- vehicle storage
- secure storage
- temperature controlled and ambient facilities
- bonded warehousing
- cross-dock operations
- consolidation and deconsolidation services
- value add services including:
- pick and pack, including kitting, campaign bundling and creating ‘store ready’ consignments
- quality assurance sampling
- shelf-life management
- reverse logistics services
So if you’re looking for a 3PL partner with a proven track record in delivering effective and cost-efficient integrated logistics solutions that can be fully customised and scaled to your needs, talk to us.
With our extensive network of state-of-the-artwork warehouses, distribution centres and open sites across Singapore, we provide a comprehensive suite of warehousing services.
Depending upon your needs, we can support your supply chain with dedicated or shared warehousing. And our sophisticated warehouse management systems offer complete visibility of your stock, down to SKU level.
Our warehousing capabilities in Singapore include:
- more than 1,000,00 square feet of warehouse space and 600,000 square feet of yard space in strategic locations across Singapore
- an auto hub with bonded warehousing at Tuas to support the suite of finished vehicle and core parts logistics services we offer automotive customers
- temperature controlled storage at Loyang, which we use to support our FMCG customers
- a state-of-the-art licensed warehouse at Clementi, where we offer temperature and humidity controlled warehousing services to wine and tobacco customers
- an air cargo complex at Changi
- a specialised dangerous goods facility at Jurong East
- bulk storage at Jalan Buroh and Jurong Logistics Hub
- secure warehousing at Penjuru
- bonded warehousing at Clementi and Tuas
- container storage at Jalan Buroh
- state-of-the-art estate, facilities and warehousing services at our offshore logistics base at Loyang, which our oil and gas customers use support their offshore exploration, drilling and production operations
We also specialise in providing dedicated sector-specific storage solutions – we can customise a warehouse configured to meet your specific needs.
With eight logistics centres (Tuas, Pioneer, Jalan Buroh, Clementi, Changi and Loyang) and one in the Changi free trade zone (Changi Cargo Complex), we specialise in inventory management.
We’re highly experienced in delivering inventory management solutions to customers from a range of sectors, including healthcare, automotive, retail and FMCG.
Our inventory management services include:
- FIFO/FEFO/batch management and aged inventory monitoring
- order management, including on customer’s ERP
- daily/weekly/monthly cycle count
- wall-to-wall full stock count
We offer project and contract logistics services, including specialised feeder services to regional ports and out-ports around Singapore. Our services include:
- project logistics feasibility and cost studies
- international transportation including air freight and ocean freight
- flight and vessel (including tug-barge) chartering and stowage planning
- onshore services such as customs brokerage and documentation and stevedoring
- land transportation and heavy-lift including for out-of-gauge cargo
- storage – covered and open-yard
- project management
Our logistics accreditations
We hold ISO qualify and safety certifications for our integrated logistics services in Singapore, including warehouse, inventory, transportation and distribution management services:
- ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
Our logistics team also holds the Singapore Workplace Safety & Health Council’s bizSAFE STAR level.
Learn more about our accreditations, affiliations and awards for our services in Singapore.