From our world-class offshore supply base in Loyang, Toll supports oil and gas customers operating out of Singapore with a comprehensive suite of highly specialised offshore logistics services.
Toll has been delivering offshore logistics solutions and support services to a broad range of marine, offshore and oil and gas companies for more than 40 years. We operate Asia’s premier offshore supply bases at Loyang in Singapore and Sattahip in Thailand, in close proximity to the oil and gas activity in the Asia Pacific region.
We can provide you with a comprehensive suite of one-stop offshore and onshore services designed to support your oil and gas production and exploration activities for both short and long-term projects.
Our supply base at Loyang
Spanning 32 hectares, our world-class offshore supply base at Loyang is the leading offshore facility in Asia.
Conveniently located in proximity to Changi Airport, our supply base is one-stop resource centre and supply hub for oilfield services, equipment and supplies in the South China Sea and Gulf of Thailand.
Our customers are able to use our state-of-the-art facilities at Loyang to consolidate their operations centrally and efficiently in one place, while being able to call on our highly experienced onsite offshore logistics team to provide comprehensive logistics support services on a 24/7 basis.
The facilities we offer our customers at Loyang include:
- an 8-storey office building offering dedicated corporate business space and car parking
- workshops and warehouses with ancillary offices
- extensive open storage yard areas and specialised storage areas such as explosive bunkers and pipe storage yards
- a medical centre
- 970 meter berthing capability with water depth of 7m - 9.5m at low tide – we can accommodate up to 11 vessels simultaneously
Our offshore logistics services
Leveraging the Toll Group’s global network of transport, infrastructure and logistics services, our team at Loyang supports our customers with a comprehensive suite of premium onshore and offshore services. Our capabilities range from delivering fully integrated supply chain management solutions to providing specialised services customised to our oil and gas customers’ specific needs.
Our services to oil and gas customers operating out of Singapore include:
Warehousing and facilities
From our offshore supply base at Loyang, we provide oil and gas customers with state-of-the-art estate, facilities and warehousing services that support their offshore exploration, drilling and production operations.
Our warehousing and facility capabilities at Loyang include:
- dedicated office space for corporate customers
- multi-user heavy duty industrial workshop/warehouse space including a 4 storey ramp-up workshop and warehouse located near our wharf
- single-user standalone estate services offering integrated office, workshop and open yard facilities
- extensive heavy duty laydown yards supported by base-wide road networks with direct access to the waterfront facilities and the wharf for oversized and overweight equipment
- specialised storage areas to manage dangerous goods and a dedicated bunker to manage the storage of Class 1.4 dangerous goods (explosives and pyrotechnics) safely.
Freight management services
Leveraging the Toll Group’s global networks and freight forwarding capabilities, we offer fully integrated logistics freight management services that fully support oil and gas exploration, construction and production.
Our services include:
- international freight and transport services covering air, sea and land
- end-to-end movement of a broad range of cargo types including:
- specialised bulk transport including cement, drilling mud and liquids
- transhipment services covering air, sea and land
- onsite customs clearance
One-stop integrated logistics services
Drawing on our extensive industry expertise, we can provide you with a comprehensive suite of one-stop offshore and onshore services designed to support your oil and gas production and exploration activities for both short and long-term projects.
Integrated services offered by our highly experienced offshore logistics team at Loyang include:
- office, warehousing and yard rental
- waterfront and berthing facilities
- heavy lift and equipment rental including mobile cranes, tractors, trailers and forklifts
- labour supply and stevedoring services
- supply of bulk materials including fresh water
- international freight forwarding
- comprehensive transportation services
- onsite customs clearance
- project logistics management
- supply chain management
- inventory management
- procurement services
- dangerous goods storage
- ship agency services
- vessel charter, including tugs, barges and floating cranes
- jetty operations
- ship husbandry
- ship handling services
Who we work with
We host more than 130 oil and gas companies at our Loyang offshore supply base, including Weatherford Asia, Pacific, Oil Spill Response, Subsea 7, Fugro and CGG Singapore.
Our offshore logistics accreditations
The quality and safety of our offshore logistics facilities and the services we provide to our Oil & Gas customers are critical to our operations. We have attained ISO certification for quality, safety and environment for our offshore logistics bases in both Thailand and Singapore:
- ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001:2007 / SS506 Past 1: 2009 Workplace Health & Safety Management Systems
Our base in Singapore also has a statement of compliance issued on behalf of the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore for the international code for the security of ships and port facilities (ISPS).