As one of Asia-Pacific’s largest freight transport providers, we have the expertise, the infrastructure and the global networks to move your cargo wherever you need it to go, via road, sea, rail and air.
With teams operating out of our freight forwarding offices in Keppel Distripark and Megaplex 1, we offer our customers in Singapore fully integrated freight forwarding services including forwarding, warehousing, distribution and supply chain management.
We also specialise in handling the international and domestic transport of oversized and heavy cargo.
So if you’re looking for fully integrated freight forwarding solutions, talk to us.
Our freight forwarding services in Singapore include:
Our extensive air fleet, global network and strong relationships with major commercial airlines enable us to deliver flexible and reliable air freight services to our customers operating in Singapore.
Our air freight services include:
- daily/weekly consolidation services to and from major gateways
- accelerated service for time-critical shipments
- import, export and third party movements
- experienced gateway operations team
- specialised charters for out of gauge and overweight items
- handling of dangerous goods
- airport to airport, airport to door, door to airport and door to door services
- customised packages to meet your timeline and rate requirements
- strong relationships and capacity agreements
- first available flight service
- cross trade services
- customs clearance and bonded warehousing
In additional to general cargo, we move a wide range of specialised freight by air including:
- perishable and temperature-controlled goods
- valuable cargo
- dangerous goods
- fragile and sensitive goods
- vehicles and parts
Toll’s diverse fleet and experience operating along the world’s major shipping lanes enables us to deliver regular, secure and economical ocean freight services for our customers around the world.
Our ocean freight services in Singapore include:
- 20, 40 and 45 foot general purpose and high cube Full Container Loads (FCL)
- weekly LCL to and from major ports
- buyer’s consolidation
- cross trade (third country shipments)
- operating and non-operating reefer containers
- project cargo
- special container equipment
- fully IMO-compliant handling of dangerous goods
- break bulk cargo/non-containerised loads
- export documentation
- customs clearance and bonded handling
We combine transport modes across our network to deliver flexible, cost effective freight transport solutions for our customers. Our sea-air solutions combine the strengths of air and sea freight to save both time and cost - sea-air can be up to 80 per cent faster than ocean freight at a considerably lower cost than air freight.
Our sea-air services in Singapore include:
- confirmed schedule with guaranteed departures
- own consolidation services from 35 origins
- service via own operations in Dubai, Singapore and Korea
- Dubai hub-structure
- door-to-door services
- customs clearance and bonded handling
So if you’re interested in finding out how sea-air can work for you, talk our freight forwarding team in Singapore. They’ll work with you to assess the best solution to streamline your supply chain requirements.
We offer full truck loads (FTL) and less than truck load (LTL) cross-border road freight services from Singapore into Malaysia and Thailand.
We also offer comprehensive domestic transportation and distribution services within Singapore.
Customs clearance and brokerage
We arrange export and import customs clearance across our global network, including border control formalities Our customer clearance and brokerage services in Singapore include:
- import and export clearance
- pre-shipment authorisation and pre-clearance
- export document preparation
- transhipment permit processing
- electronic connection to customs/electronic filing
- consulting services and advice
- immediate visibility of your shipments through our track and trace system
- bonded handling and warehousing within Free Trade Zone
Global Forwarding Hong Kong
14/F Tower 1, Ever Gain Plaza, 88 Container Port Road
Hong Kong SAR China