Toll is a recognised oil and gas industry specialist, with service capabilities ranging from warehousing and storage through to integrated logistics services to support the oil and gas industry in the region.
Located in close proximity to Changi Airport, our offshore supply base in Loyang spans 32 hectares and is the leading offshore facility in Asia.
With the backing of Toll’s global resources and networks, our offshore logistics team at Loyang offers a comprehensive suite of one-stop, integrated offshore logistics services on a 24/7 basis.
Our services to oil and gas customers in Singapore include:
- warehousing and storage including:
- dangerous goods storage
- a dedicated bunker for storing Class 1.4 dangerous goods (explosives and pyrotechnics)
- open yard storage
- multi-user heavy duty industrial workshop/warehouse space including a four storey ramp–up facility located near the wharf.
- provision of office space, allowing customers to consolidate their operations in one central location
- equipment and supplies to support oil and gas activities in the Asia Pacific region
- international freight forwarding and transport services covering all modes
- specialised expertise in the movement of oilfield and marine oversized and overweight cargo
- marine logistics services including bulk handling and transportation of raw materials, ship chandling services and vessel charter
Our offshore logistics accreditations
The quality and safety of our offshore logistics facilities and the services we provide to our Oil & Gas customers are critical to our operations. We have attained ISO certification for quality, safety and environment for our offshore logistics bases in both Thailand and Singapore:
- ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001:2007 / SS506 Past 1: 2009 Workplace Health & Safety Management Systems
Our base in Singapore also has a statement of compliance issued on behalf of the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore for the international code for the security of ships and port facilities (ISPS).
Oil & Gas customers we work with
Our Loyang Offshore Supply Base hosts more than 130 oil and gas companies, including Weatherford Asia, Pacific, Oil Spill Response, Subsea 7, Fugro and CGG Singapore.