We work with an enormous range of FMCG customers globally to create customised end-to-end solutions that add value to their supply chains.
Provision of logistics, supply chain and transport services to Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) customers is a core competency for Toll. We fully understand the complexities of managing global supply chains and local distribution for goods with fluctuating demand and fast turnover.
With our local expertise and our global network, we’re highly experienced in delivering integrated and agile FMCG logistics solutions to packaged goods, perishable goods and beverage customers in Singapore. We have the infrastructure, the fleet, the technology and the specialised expertise to deliver flexible and cost-effective FMCG supply chain solutions that are fully customised to your specific requirements.
We also provide specialised dutiable beverage and tobacco services.
Our FMCG services
Our services include:
- FMCG supply chain design and management – our in-house FMCG supply chain experts will work with you to design, optimise and manage supply chains that improve speed to market, add value and reduce operating costs.
- Fully integrated import and export support including:
- global freight forwarding solutions across all modes
- customs clearance and brokerage services
- Warehousing and fulfilment– we operate a network of strategically located distribution centres and warehouses across Singapore, so we’re extremely well placed to respond to our customers’ local, regional and global needs. And our state-of-the-art warehouse management systems provide our customers with complete operational visibility. Our FMCG warehousing capabilities in Singapore include:
- global and regional hub
- temperature controlled and ambient storage
- secure warehousing
- bonded warehousing including permit documentation and interfacing with trade system.
- inventory management and order processing via our customers’ systems
- a comprehensive suite of value-added services including labelling, reworking, packaging and quality inspection
- dangerous goods packing and documentation using our in-house capabilities
- strict compliance with our customers’ quality management system including quarterly audits.
- Local transport and distribution services including:
- local bulk delivery
- milk-run distribution to retail malls
- product recall collection
- cross border transport
- direct to store delivery
- Reverse logistics including sorting and repackaging, inventory segregation and product disposal
All our end-to-end FMCG supply chain solutions are underpinned by a robust framework and are backed by our full commitment to quality assurance and customer service.
So if you’re looking for a logistics partner you can rely on to deliver seamless and agile FMCG supply chain solutions in Singapore, talk to us.