Toll delivers freight forwarding, end-to-end transport services and comprehensive logistics solutions to customers operating in New Zealand.
In New Zealand Toll offers comprehensive intermodal freight distribution options for parcels and freight, domestically and internationally. Using our national rail, road and sea multi-modal transport services, backed by the global resources and networks of the Toll Group, we can deliver your parcel or freight anywhere within New Zealand or around the world. We can also move your car and relocate or store your household and office contents.
In addition to our transport and relocation capabilities, we’re experts in providing fully integrated logistics solutions - we can manage your supply chain, warehouse your goods for you and support you with 3PL services.
So whatever your transport or logistics needs in New Zealand, talk to us.
Scope of services in New Zealand
- Parcel and Courier Delivery Services - we offer a comprehensive range of domestic and international delivery options for parcels and cartons including overnight, same day, next day intra-island and off peak.
- Freight Transport - we can transport anything anywhere within New Zealand, whether it’s full truck load (FTL), full container or less than container load (FCL or LCL), cartons or pallets. We also offer specialised freight transport services including log transport, petroleum transport and bulk cartage.
- International Freight Forwarding - we‘ll provide you with an end-to-end international freight forwarding solution, including customs clearance, by sea or air.
- Warehousing & Storage - with 120,000sqm of warehousing space in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, we specialise in delivering warehouse and storage solutions. We can simply store your goods long or short term, or we can provide a full logistics solution including pick, pack and distribution throughout New Zealand.
- Supply Chain Management - we provide end-to-end supply chain solutions, including import-export container management, pick, pack and delivery services, pallet consolidation and managed warehousing.
Third Party Logistics - we offer flexible 3PL solutions with the potential for full IT integration into our domestic or international operations.
National Support Office - New Zealand