From transporting the world’s finest race cars to delicate ash sculptures, we’re highly experienced in delivering specialised art and exhibition logistics solutions.
We specialise in the end-to-end logistics of packing, moving and handling antiques, artworks and delicate items, anywhere in the world. We’ve worked with museums, galleries, auction houses, private art collectors, government departments and overseas agents around the world to ensure the safe delivery of their art and antiquities.
We also offer comprehensive event and exhibition services. Our skilled team fully understands the planning, handling and transport requirements associated with events and exhibitions, and will work with you to deliver a customised solution for your logistics needs.
We offer one-stop solutions for the packing, moving, handling and storage of antiques, artworks and delicate items, domestically and internationally.
Our highly experienced and dedicated team of fine art specialists fully understands the unique requirements of moving fragile and valuable items.
Through our global network of agents, we offer end-to-end relocation services from customs clearance, international and domestic transportation, packing and unpacking through to the installation and final positioning of your fine art pieces.
Our fine art relocation services include:
- planning all the logistics associated with moving your items
- surveys of proposed delivery areas
- packing solutions that are customised for your specific needs – our specialised packaging includes acid-free fine art packing materials and customised crates
- specialised vehicles for the movement of fine art objects including crane trucks and temperature and humidity-controlled vehicles equipped with hydraulic loading platforms to ensure your items are well protected during transportation
- unpacking and installation at the point of destination
- import, export and transhipment documentation
- customs clearance for international movements
- provision of certificates of origin
- antiques certification
- photographic documentation
- dealer consolidation
- all-risk insurance coverage offered at competitive rates
We can also provide a tailored storage solution for your items, if you require it. Our specialised warehouse is tailored to maintain works of art in the condition we receive them and is fully equipped with custom shelving, temperature and humidity controls and anti-burglary systems. Our fine arts experts meticulously maintain a record of receipt and outbound delivery of every art piece and on request, provide customers with photographic reports on the storage of their items.
We specialise in handling all types of art objects and antiques, including:
- antique furniture
- archaeological artefacts
- bulky or heavy statues and sculptures
- candelabras and chandeliers
- museum exhibits
- porcelain and pottery
Whatever the nature of your event, we provide flexible, reliable event logistics and freight forwarding services with expertly trained staff to transport your exhibition cargo. We’ll work with you to gain a real understanding of your event requirements, whether it is temperature-controlled, express or specialised freight services for valuable cargo.
Our global network gives us the ability to provide events and exhibitions with comprehensive end-to-end logistics and transport solutions, no matter where they are held.
We specialise in working within time-critical schedules and handling complex itineraries, forwarding all kinds of cargo domestically and internationally via our extensive air, sea, rail and road networks
Our event and exhibition services include:
- Planning – our skilled team understands the planning, handling and transport requirements associated with events and exhibitions, offering you customised solutions for your logistics needs.
- Pick up, including expert packaging and handling services for valuable, sensitive and perishable event cargo regardless of weight or dimensions.
- Transport – using our global network, we’ll arrange the most efficient mode or multimodal transport solution for your event, ensuring shipments are secure during transit and delivered on time.
- Customs clearance – we have extensive experience handling customs clearance and quarantine requirements for customers around the world, and can handle import and export document processing to prevent delays that could compromise your event scheduling.
- On-Site handling – once we deliver your cargo to your event location, our trained personnel will provide safe unloading and positioning of stands and equipment.
- Storage – we have a global network of warehousing facilities available for the storage of event and exhibition materials, including storage solutions for valuable, sensitive and perishable goods.
- Redelivery – we provide assistance with repacking of your exhibit and event materials once the event is complete, and can arrange return shipments to the place of origin or on forward to the next exhibition location.