Provision of integrated transport and warehousing to retail customers is a core competency for us in China.
With our network of warehouse and distribution centres and our own fleet, we customise logistics solutions that are responsive to our retail customers’ peak periods. We have the flexibility, the expertise in retail and the global scale and networks to reduce inventory and shorten lead times for your deliveries.
So if you’re looking for a logistics partner you can rely on to deliver a seamless supply chain between all points of your business in China – from your manufacturing base right into your retail network – talk to us.
Our services to retail customers in China include:
- fully integrated international freight forwarding services across all modes, including Sea-Air, door-to-door or port-to-door
- customs clearance and brokerage
- bonded and non-bond warehouse facilities
- Consolidation services including buyers consolidation and multi-country consolidation
- China-wide domestic transportation, including cross border trucking from South East Asia to China
- comprehensive warehouse logistic services including sophisticated inventory management
- value added services including
- repacking and relabelling
- quality assurance sampling
- kitting and assembly
- flexible and responsive distribution solutions including in-store replenishment
- returns management
Who we work with
Customers we’ve supported with retail solutions in China include Mattel and Osram.
We offer end-to-end fashion logistics solutions across China that support the supply chains and retail needs of a broad range of garment, textile, footwear and accessory customers.
Our fashion logistics specialists understand the specific garment transportation and distribution requirements of the fashion sector, and will tailor a solution to meet your needs – from consolidation of your garments at their point of manufacture, if required, right through to last mile delivery. One of our core competencies for this sector is garment on hanger (GOH) services – a service that ensures your garments travel upright on hangars so they arrive at their end destination wrinkle-free and store ready.
We can support you with:
- consolidation and purchase order management of your garments at their point of origin
- international value-added freight transport services across all modes, including sea/air using our specialised GOH containers (known as hangtainers)
- cross border trucking including South East Asia to China
- customs clearance and management of cross border requirements including CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species) handling in animal skin garments
- cross-docking solutions
- warehouse logistics including
- shared or dedicated warehousing
- hanging garment warehousing
- bonded and non-bonded warehouse facilities
- inventory management and replenishment
- comprehensive distribution and value-added service solutions including pick and pack
- flexible and responsive transportation solutions, including delivery into your distribution centre or just-in-time (JIT) into your stores
- store-to-store transfers, including hanging garments
- returns management, including return of hanging garments