Toll is a market leader in the safe storage and handling of dangerous goods, with regulatory bodies citing our processes as benchmark examples.
We offer state-of-the-art dangerous goods storage facilities at key locations across our network of operational facilities, where all hazardous and explosive materials are stored according to their dangerous goods classification and comply with the highest national health and safety requirements.
With security and safety at the forefront of our operations, we have specially trained staff and fully accredited processes to ensure the secure storage of dangerous goods.
Alongside our warehouse capability, we provide a full range of dangerous goods handling and transportation services.
Scope of storage services for dangerous goods include:
- bunker storage
- SSAN storage facilities and plant management capability for the mining industry
- storage of LNGs – including AQIS clearance
- explosive teams to handle dangerous goods logistics
- wharf cartage
- dispatch management
- cross docking
- volume flexibility
- high service frequency
- customer service IT platforms – providing online tracking, POD retrieval and reduced management expense
- value-add services
Types of hazardous and dangerous goods we store:
- flammable liquids and solids
- corrosive substances
- organic peroxides
We provide our dangerous goods warehousing and transportation services to the following industries:
- Government & Defence
- Oil & Gas
To find out more about our dangerous goods storage or to discuss your requirements, contact us.