Why join Toll?
Toll - where curious minds help shape the future of our logistics industry.
With over 130 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive global logistics network across 1200 locations in more than 50 countries. Toll provides a diverse range of transport and logistics solutions covering road, air, ocean and rail to help our customers meet their global supply chain needs.
As a Toll Graduate you will be working within our transport and warehouse environments, learning how our sites operate and what it takes to provide the level of service to our customers that we do.
At Toll, our trucks are part of our business, but we have much, much more. Our operations stretch across different modes of transport that includes planes, ships and helicopters.
From freight forwarding, contract logistics and supply chain solutions, our graduates will gain experience across operations over a two-year program. Graduates can be exposed to continuous improvement, people management, financials, safety and technology while in rotations across operations. For us, it’s about our graduates learning the business from the ground up.
What development and support is provided?
In addition to learning about and making a contribution to delivering our promise to our customers, you will be provided with:
- Tailored learning and development opportunities, with a focus on growing your leadership capability
- Diverse rotations exposing you to different areas of the business
- A committed team to support you on your way
- Exposure to senior managers through networking opportunities
- Dedicated mentors and buddies for career advice, guidance and support
How to apply
We do things a bit differently here at Toll: our graduates are hired and commence in the same year. To be eligible for our next intake you must:
- have completed either undergraduate or post graduate studies from 2018 onwards, or be due to complete your studies by June 2020
- be able to work full time from 1 July 2020
- be a citizen or permanent resident in the country you are applying in at the time of application
- our sites are not CBD based, our warehouses are located in industrial estates across the country, so you must hold a valid driver’s licence and have access to a vehicle
- have a passion to work in the logistics industry
If you have any questions about the Graduate Program, please email [email protected]