Our sites are based across the outer suburbs predominately in industrial estates - we are not typically CBD based. Toll operates across 50 countries and graduates can have international or regional opportunities available during the graduate program.
Why do I need a drivers licence and car?
Quite often there is no public transport where our sites are located, also as many of our sites operate 24/7, graduates are required to be able to travel to and from their allocated site at various times of the day.
What hours could I be working?
Logistics is a 24-hour business, which means our graduates can work various hours depending on the site they are working at. It’s important as a graduate that you get exposure to our business and how it operates at different times of the day or night.
What is the program structure?
Our two-year program consists of 4 x 6 month rotations.
What areas of the business do graduates rotate across?
Rotations vary depending on our global footprint. Graduates across the Asian region will complete rotations within our Global Logistics and Global Forwarding businesses, whereas Australian and New Zealand graduates also undertake rotations within our Global Express business.
The program is designed to give our graduates an understanding of our core operations and how the business works.
What type of role could I do post program?
Our program is focused on operations and building our future talent across the organisation. Post program roles will vary based on graduate interest and business needs. Our Graduate team and HR work closely with our graduates to ensure the best fit post program.
What are we looking for?
We want to make sure our graduates are the right fit for our organisation. Our ideal candidates will be curious, be able to step out of their comfort zone and not be afraid to ask questions and speak up.
Some of the capabilities we look for in our graduates are:
- Safety is at the core of everything we do — our graduates need to have a strong safety focus
- Interpersonal savvy — you need to be able to relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Communicates effectively — be able to develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of difference audiences
- Customer focus — ability to build strong customer relationships and deliver customer centric-solutions
- Action-oriented — take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
We are seeking applications from all disciplines with a focus on:
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Business / Commerce
If you have any questions about the Graduate Program, please email [email protected]