Balancing the need for communication with the ability to manage and control sensitive information in and out of your organisation can be challenging – allowing unprotected data to flow freely outside your secure networks without the right levels of control can pose a significant risk to you and your business. If sensitive information is accidentally sent to or intercepted by unauthorised parties, financial loss and damaged business reputation could ensue.
As incidents of data breaches rise, encryption services that are user-friendly, integrate with existing applications and allow recipients to access information securely become vital to organisations. To assist you with protecting your and your customers’ sensitive information, Toll has launched a new data encryption service – Secure Digital Exchange (SDX), powered by Egress Technologies – the world leader in encryption platforms.
Our data encryption services are designed for flexibility, scalability and seamless integration, offering a simple, effective and a highly secure way to protect digital information both within and outside your organisation and provides greater security, control and visibility over your data. The suite of SDX services includes:
- Secure Email – a combination of policy-based gateway and desktop email encryption software designed to secure and control information.
- Secure Workspace – offering secure file sharing, online document editing and PDF annotation, Secure Workspace can be accessed at the desktop or in Microsoft Office to easily store and retrieve sensitive data. Save email attachments straight to a zone or open sensitive documents directly in Office from secure cloud storage that is based where you want.
- Secure Managed File Transfer – simplifies the process of exchanging large volumes of data, providing unrivalled integration, automation, and security for file and folder transfer
- Secure Workforms – customers, partners and other third parties can securely submit confidential information and large files from any computer or mobile device, no sign up required
- Secure Digital Mailroom – digitisation of physical white mail which can be securely viewed and retrieved from any internet-enabled device, enabling receivers to access mail from any location.
Additional information about SDX, including tutorial videos, can be found at www.mysdx.com.