Whether you require short, medium or long term warehousing, our multi-user facilities provide scalable cost-effective solutions that share the cost of resources and equipment.
If you have low volumes, uncertain demand or seasonal operational fluctuations, choosing shared warehousing allows you to enjoy the benefits of a larger operation at significantly less cost.
Our multi-user facilities provide our customers with the opportunity to only pay for the space they need, with access to additional space and resources when and if their business requirements change.
In addition to the flexibility afforded to users of shared warehousing, Toll’s state of the art technology systems provide visibility to respond to real time transactions and inventory allocation.
Benefits of shared warehousing
In our multi-user facilities, capacity is carefully managed and optimised so that costs can be shared among multiple customers to maximise operational efficiencies. Additional benefits that come with shared warehousing include:
- shared infrastructure and resources, including equipment, IT infrastructure, management staff and skilled warehouse personnel
- flexibility to increase and decrease footprint according to business needs and seasonal demands
- short and long term storage options
- space available in specialised storage facilities suitable for food storage, dangerous goods and materials that require temperature controlled storage
We have a range of multi-user facilities to match our customers’ core service requirements, including a ramp-up oil and gas exploration facility at Loyang in Singapore.
Our warehouse technology
Many of our facilities feature Radio Frequency Technology and high speed sortation systems. We have also developed state of the art technologies to support our warehouse services including:
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) that interface with customers’ systems and allow for automatic stock updates via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Capital Solutions software - a demand management and inventory optimisation tool
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS)
Industries we work with
- Consumer & Beverage
- Print management
- Government & Defence
- Telecommunications, IT and electronics
Contact us for more information about our warehousing capabilities, or to discuss how we can support your business.