When it comes to support for your technological systems, you need a partner you can rely on – one that can respond in an emergency yet equally able to handle complex logistics and large technological rollouts.
Trusted, reliable technology maintenance, upgrades and dedicated onsite service ensure minimal disruptions to your business. Our job management system tracks and manages logistics data such as serial number control, stock management and KPI reporting.
Our services are backed by extensive air and road networks and our Australian team of 375 who are on-hand 24/7 to manage the time-critical deployment of your parts and equipment in a timely and effective manner.
Scope of our technology services
- delivery, installation and swap-outs of low level technology such as eftpos machines
- removal of PCs and peripherals
- software upgrades
- inventory planning and control
- secure hub facilities for critical stock holding
- pack and retrieval of IT equipment
- recycling, repair and re-use of IT equipment
Our technology services are currently only available in Australia. Talk to us to find out what we are doing in your location.
Our asset management system enables us to effectively manage your assets from inventory auditing through to reporting.
The scope of our services include:
- inventory auditing
- recording of serial numbers
- product movement
- repairs and maintenance
Additionally, our inventory tracking links with closely related services such as warranty, maintenance, swap-outs and upgrades.
- receipted product
- inventory management
- shipping out replacement product or components
- arranging the swap (including POS machines)
- controlling the return of goods
- warranty returns
- manage faulty equipment
- repair cycle
- proactive equipment and asset management
- maintenance recording and reporting
- customised call management and system development
- serial number recording
For more information on our asset management capability, contact us to discuss your requirements.
Our proprietary distribution system offers sophisticated stock control, data distribution and job management functions.
Customers can access the distribution system via customised web portals allowing you to securely log jobs and data directly into the system.
Benefits of using TechServe Distribution systems include:
- stock receipting
- serial number control
- job management including, delivery, installation, retrieval, swap-outs and stock held in our warehouses
- KPI reporting
- cycle time reporting
Customers using our TechServe distribution systems include: financial institutions, equipment manufacturers and technical service providers.