Vision & Values
The Toll Way is the way we do business. It articulates our purpose, vision and values, which together help us achieve our aim to be recognised as the Asia Pacific region’s most successful logistics provider.
We believe our primary purpose is to connect people and products. Our vision guides us in our efforts to achieve this. And our values articulate what we stand for and how we will act. Together they keep us focused on what is important: our people, our customers and our wider community.
We call this The Toll Way.
The Toll Way
The Toll Way describes the way we do things at Toll. It talks about what’s important to us and how we go about achieving our goals.
It also provides the framework for our mission: to harness our significant resources, know-how and passion to deliver the optimal logistics solutions for our customers.
Our vision is to be:
- able to provide an unrivalled set of global supply chain capabilities
- an integral component of our customers' success
- a group of businesses that are individually excellent and collectively unbeatable
- creating sustainable value
- recognised as the Asia Pacific region’s most successful provider of logistics
- integrity and trust
- continuous improvement
- being open and transparent
Our Core Beliefs
We believe that:
- all injuries are preventable and everyone has a right to go home safely
- people perform best when they are empowered, accountable and recognised
- if we show other people respect, we will be respected
- we will not always get things right and learning from our mistakes is part of our progress
- how we go about achieving success is as important as success itself
- we must act ethically and within the law
- our customers' success creates our success.
Paddock-to-plate potatoes are important to Georgie, the farmers that grow her produce, and her custo...
We redesigned our fleet to improve the way we deliver ammonium ni...
BlueScope trusts Toll to provide logistics support to ensure the efficient transport of more than on...