Toll Offshore Petroleum Services (TOPS)
Toll Offshore Petroleum Services operates offshore supply bases offering premier offshore logistics services to the oil and gas industries.
Toll Offshore Petroleum Services (TOPS) operates supply bases in Singapore and Thailand offering support services for oil and gas exploration, and development and production activities.
Offshore logistics services include:
- jetty operations
- equipment and manpower services (link to stevedore services)
- vessel agency services
- international freight and global forwarding services
- project logistics management
- documentation and customs clearance
- explosive and pyrotechnics storage facilities
- supply chain services
- inventory management
- roll on and roll off facilities
- equipment rental
- supply of bulk materials
- procurement services
- local logistics transportation
- chartering services - tug & barges
- ship husbandry service
- office, warehousing and yard rental
With more than 200 oilfield services companies utilising our offshore hubs, TOPS facilities have become a one-stop resource for our customers.
A significant upgrade of our Singapore facility has further extended our offshore logistics capabilities allowing for:
- 970m berthing capacity with water depth of 7m - 9.5m at low tide
- warehousing and workshop with ancillary offices
- 8-storey high office building offering corporate business space
- extensive open storage yard areas and specialised storage areas such as explosive bunkers and pipe storage yards
- a range of on-site amenities including multi-storey car park, cafeteria, canteens and base medical centre.
Our professional team comprise more than 40 years operational experience ensuring our ability to continually develop and deliver a suite of premium offshore logistics services.
We work with our customers to develop, manage and operate overseas supply bases backed by robust technologies designed to support the supply chain requirements.
- ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001: 2004 - Environmental Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001:2007 / SS506 Part 1:2009 - Workplace Health & Safety Management Systems
- International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code - Statement of Compliance
Where we operate
Toll Offshore Petroleum Services operates in:
Sectors we work with
- Marine and offshore
- Oil & Gas