Toll Transitions manages seamless employee and workplace relocations on behalf of government and corporate organisations.
Toll Transitions is Australia’s leading relocation management specialist - we’ve been delivering seamless employee and workplace relocations for almost 70 years. Each year we manage over 28,000 relocations and 32,000 removals on behalf of more than 270 government and corporate organisations.
With a presence in all capital cities and major regional locations in Australia, together with an extensive global network, we offer our end-to-end relocation management services within Australia and internationally.
We partner with our clients to add maximum value to each relocation experience, irrespective of volume or service breadth. Our highly consultative approach to managing each client relationship is fully supported by our industry-leading technology and expertise in the areas of account management, procurement, project management, information technology, supplier management and quality assurance.
Whatever your relocation needs, we have the expert knowledge and experience to provide your organisation with professional advice on all aspects of employee and workplace relocation support.
Toll Transitions’ services
Toll Transitions specialises in:
- Relocating your people - Toll Transitions provides complete end-to-end relocation management services for your employees, whether they’re moving locally, interstate or internationally. We work with a broad range of corporate and government clients to provide service suites that are fully customised to their specific needs. We manage the removal and relocation or storage of home contents and personal effects, including vehicles and pets. We also offer an extensive range of destination and logistics coordination services including, travel and accommodation arrangements, real estate services, cross-cultural training, ongoing assignment management support and visa and immigration services. When it comes to relocating your employees, you can depend on us to take care of everything for you.
- Relocating your workplace - when you need relocation project management, services or assistance with current or future office space planning, filing and storage audit, file conversion, change communications, facilities coordination or asset management, our Project Managers will work with you to understand your business and staff needs and provide a tailored, cost-effective workplace solution.
Where we operate
We offer employee and workplace relocation services across all capital cities and major regional locations in Australia. We also have an extensive global network that enables us to relocate your employees anywhere in the world.
Who we work with
We work with Commonwealth, state and territory governments .
We also work with the corporate sector, including the following industries:
- Automotive & Machinery
- Business Services
- Consumer Services
- Finance & Insurance
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Pharmaceuticals
- Information Communications & Technology
- Mining & Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Steel & Industrial
Accreditations & affiliations
Toll Group is committed to delivering optimal logistics solutions for our customers. Part of this commitment is ensuring our services levels are the best they can be and that our services are accredited to relevant industry-based requirements.
Toll Transitions operates an online Quality Management System (QMS) externally accredited to ISO9001:2008.
Toll Transitions’ memberships include:
- Australian Human Resource Institute (AHRI)
- Worldwide Employee Relocation Council (ERC)
Toll Transitions’ awards include:
- Commitment to Excellence, Platinum Award - Cartus 2011 Global Network Conference