Toll Shipping Overview
Working across sectors, transporting goods between our dedicated Burnie and Melbourne terminals, and with the wider Toll network supporting our shipping services at Toll Shipping, we are able to provide our customers with full logistics solutions.
Our Bass Strait shipping services include:
- reliable two way shipping between Tasmania and Melbourne six days every week
- dedicated terminals at Melbourne's Webb Dock and McGaw Wharf in Burnie - our RORO cargo handling technology includes Mafi roll trailers, ensuring that almost any type of cargo can be efficiently handled. These include the full range of 6.1 metre and 12.2 metre containers, road trailers, industrial mobiles and heavy lifts, and trucks, light commercial vehicles and cars
- logistics services in Tasmania and on the mainland
international/coastal feeder service for import and export cargo to and from Tasmania
- Intermodal Freight services on the mainland via the Toll network
- containerised cargo
- 20/40 reefer and general
- RORO machinery
- mobile equipment
- heavy lift cargo
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality management systems
- International Safety Management (ISM)
- International Ship & Port Facility Security (ISPS)
- National Self Insurer OH&S
- Mass Management for Victoria and Tasmania, Australia
Toll Shipping Melbourne Office
T1300 865 265
+61 3 9299 8400
F+61 3 9299 8431
PO Box 420
Port Melbourne   VIC   3207
Toll Shipping Burnie Office
T+61 3 6441 0000
F+61 3 6441 0055
PO Box 1035
Burnie   TAS   7320
Watch the video to see how we developed an innovative alternative...
Paddock-to-plate potatoes are important to Georgie, the farmers that grow her produce, and her custo...
When paper producer Norske Skog and its Australian logistics contractor Smart Logistics were looking...