Our broad range of services provides you the flexibility to confidently select a cost effective solution for your needs.
Door-to-door delivery services
- Same Day - fast, premium solution for urgent parcels and documents that need to be picked up and delivered on the same business day to another capital city or region in Australia.
- Overnight - shipments are delivered via Toll Priority’s unmatched air freighter network to most locations in the morning of the next business day.
- After Hours & Weekends- offers the flexibility and convenience of pick ups and deliveries arranged outside normal business hours
- Off Peak - competitively priced road express freight delivery
- Scheduled - perfect for financial institutions, law firms and retail operations, our scheduled services, sometimes known as Permanent Recurring Services (PRS), have been designed to regularly exchange internal courier bags, envelopes and other products from one location to another
- Specialised - Toll Priority continues to create new and specialised services for customers and subsequently develop these into products such as dangerous goods, reverse logistics, time and temperature sensitive, highly monitored freight, and secure Hand-to-Hand services.
- Global - document and parcel express and economy international services to over 220 countries and territories supported by competitive transit times, online tracking and proof of delivery.
Documents and mail
- DX Mail - a cost effective and secure alternative for managing your mail within Australia and overseas.
- Imaging and document management - managing business information through document management, digital imaging, data capture and digital mailroom services.
- Mailroom - on-site or off-site mailroom solutions.
- Air Charter - wherever you need to go and whatever you need to move, our specialised team will deliver a cost-effective, reliable aircraft charter solution.
- Airport to airport freight - expertise in services for freight consolidators and forwarders, domestic and international linehaul shippers, international airlines. These include next available flight, valuable cargo, dangerous goods, perishable cargo, overnight express, animal and pet transport, and aircraft on ground.
- Engineering & Maintenance- we provide maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services at our Brisbane facility for a range of aircraft and operate an international Aircraft on Ground (AOG) service for time-critical delivery of spare parts or materials for out of service aircraft.
- Cargo terminal operations - we operate cargo handling centres at each of Australia's capital city airports, with facilities designed to safely and efficiently handle all types of cargo - from outsized machinery through to small, valuable consignments.
- Ground Handling Services- with ground handling at all major Australian international airports for any aircraft type - passenger or cargo, our specially trained staff will manage safe and efficient ground handling for your airline.
- Equipment installation and swapouts - trusted, reliable technology maintenance, upgrades and dedicated onsite service ensure minimal disruptions to your business. Our job management system tracks and manages logistics data such as serial number control, stock management and KPI reporting.
- Critical stockholding locations - our multiple stock holding locations in capital cities and regional locations provide you with fast response times to time-critical and spare part distribution needs.
- eCycling - recycling, repair and re-use of IT equipment
- Cash Logistics - cost effective, safe solution to your business with ATM Servicing, cash logistics, guarding, valuable cargo and vault storage. These services are supported by an unprecedented level of technology that revolutionises current methods of CiT in Australia.
- Design, Print management and promotional products - end-to-end print management services backed by logistics capability to deliver a complete integrated communications solution. Our services include, design, print management, promotional products and mail house management.
Time-critical connectivity across Australia
Whether you need a document or parcel delivered within a capital city or to a remote location within Australia, our extensive network ensures it moves faster, arrives safely and on time. Our network in Australia goes to more places, more often and is supported by:
- a fleet of 50 aircraft and belly space agreements with commercial airlines
- PUD fleet of 1,600 one ton vans and trucks
- more than 300 depots and agencies, 550 DX Exchanges and 50 mailrooms
- 3,800 employees across Australia and New Zealand
- robust technology and a commitment to innovation
Our overnight courier service is endorsed by the Security Construction and Equipment Committee (SCEC).
Seamless connection to the rest of the world
Connecting our Australian network to the broader Toll international network, we deliver overnight to more locations in New Zealand, faster and have operations in 18 countries across Asia with a global reach to 220 countries and territories worldwide.
Toll Priority delivers in more ways, every day through its:
People - who have years of experience and operational know-how when making important decisions on your logistics challenges. Where others see obstacles, our people work with you to provide a tailored solution for your specific needs.
Process - our proven processes provide you with continued service through operational and environmental challenges. As we manage the entire logistics process there is a reduction in hand-over points, rework and variation in process flow, resulting in a more seamless operation.
This also minimises the risk of damage, loss of freight and delays in the transportation of freight. To ensure your consignment reaches its destination safely, there is a high security focus with access control systems, CCTV digital video surveillance system, electronic detection devices and full-time security officers.
Continuous improvement is achieved through active monitoring and reporting in key areas of Toll Priority.
Assets - our network delivers documents and packages faster to more places, more often. Even in the most remote areas of Australia, we consistently provide you with high levels of service and pick up and delivery times to ensure you meet important business deadlines.
A strong emphasis is placed on creating a secure environment and network for the transportation of freight, evidenced by the Security Construction and Equipment Committee (SCEC) endorsement of our overnight courier service.
Technology - technology is used to improve efficiency, security and transparency. Toll Priority's powerful web-based systems provide you with fast access to information and services, saving you valuable time and money.
Innovation -Toll Priority continually aims at driving supply chain efficiencies to deliver best practice in supply chain management and add tangible value.
Some examples of improvements and initiatives are:
- a competitive environment was created five years ago when Toll Priority initiated our fully integrated air freight network across Australia. The introduction of the dedicated air fleet of three Boeing 737s and two ATR42, together with 45+ smaller aircraft changed the domestic freight industry and broke the monopoly that existed in the market. In 2011, Toll introduced another 737 aircraft to the fleet to strengthen and improve the existing network and is looking to increase this further in the near future.
- DX Mail, specialising in document solutions, is Australia’s only national document exchange service that offers an alternate mail network. DX has been providing document solutions for 40 years, distributing mail between 20,000 members including the legal, financial, insurance, government, property and account industries.
- with an increase in the change from the traditional method of producing and storing hard copy documents Toll Priority has moved into digital mail storage and workflow. Electronic document management captures information from hard copy documents and makes it available electronically for fast retrieval of data and access to the information by multiple users at the same time.
- Consumer Delivery - Toll is teaming up with newsagents throughout Australia to offer additional services when ordering online.
- recycle bags - you can organise for Toll Priority to pick up used satchel bags from your sites for recycling purposes.
- if a solution does not exist for your unique requirements, we’ll look at developing one specifically for you.
To help you get started and to manage your shipping needs efficiently, we have compiled a list of links and how to guides.
Open an account - we have an easy application process that will have you up and running in the next day or you can email or phone us on 131531.
Unknown shipper - in accordance with the Aviation Transport Security Regulations 2005 and the Government approved Toll Transport Pty Limited Transport Security Program, all air cargo (freight) lodged with Toll Priority will be subject to security measures including examination. Clearance consignees are required to produce suitable identification that will be subject to verification processes. It is illegal to lodge any cargo that contains unauthorised explosives or incendiary devices.
User Guide for domestic & international freight - Download our user guide on how to book and consign your freight, complete documentation and how to register and use our online dispatch system
Online stationery ordering - Ordering your stationery and products online is fast, easy and available 24/7. Download our product catalogue and directions for ordering online.
Download Consignment Notes
Click on the links below to download connotes for specific consignment destinations.
Global Parcel & Courier Services (ex Australia)PDF445.8 KB
Domestic New ZealandPDF493.9 KB
Global New ZealandPDF485 KB
Download DX Mail Terms and Conditions
DX MailPDF108.2 KB
DX InternationalPDF48.4 KB