Toll NQX is a leading player within the Australian freight industry.
With a proven commitment to safety, and advanced technology to track your consignment all the way, we have the experience and expertise to handle almost any freight size - whether you are moving a carton, a pallet, dangerous goods, an awkward shape, oversize, or a full load, we will be able to transport it door to door.
We deliver across Australia with a speciality in covering and handling the distances, conditions and remoteness of the northern freight routes.
Every week we deliver 43,000 consignments through 2,000 scheduled road services, made possible by 1,500 people in 24 branches nationwide.
We employ people in the locales we work in, ensuring we are part of the part of the community, and we believe in building strong and lasting relationships. We work with all types of business from retail to manufacturing to the mining, metals and resource industries. We're the recognised local leaders in freight with the support of a national network, so when you want to talk about anything to do with freight, talk to Toll NQX.
Our freight and specialist road transport services include:
- dangerous goods transport
- FTL and FCL services
- oversized loads and heavy haulage
- wharf storage and distribution via our national network
- container handling (pack and unpack)
- coastal shipping
- warehousing/off-site receiving
- item-level freight tracking (ILFT)
- contract / project management
- specialised transport, i.e. hot shots, specials, dedicated fleets
- remote area specialist
- dedicated mine services
- on-site services
Our levels of service include:
- Premium service - guarantees your delivery within two hours of linehaul arrival times
- Express service - delivered within the minimum legal transit times
- Standard service - the most economical and popular choice of the network services
Toll NQX Surcharge effective from 20 April 2015: Surcharge for Rail Services to and from NT and WA is 10.09%. Surcharge for Road Services will be 10.09%. Changes in fuel prices are monitored and the fuel charge will be varied as necessary when required.
Sectors we work with include:
Freight types include:
- cartons and pallets
- long lengths and oversized loads
- LCL door-to-door
- full and part loads
- dangerous goods
Where we operate
- All states and territories within Australia
Working with Toll NQX
When working with our customers and sub contractors we adhere to strict conditions of service. For conditions download the pdfs below:
- Toll NQX Service Conditions PDF 151 KB
- Toll NQX Subcontractor Service Conditions - Local On-forwarder PDF 127.4 KB
- Toll NQX Subcontractor Service Conditions - Linehaul PDF 129.5 KB
Here at Toll we continue to evolve, growing our service reach and capability across the globe - contact us to see how we are working in your location and where we can help meet your logistics needs.