Toll New Zealand’s accreditations include:
- Full Customs and MAF - Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry
- IATA – International Air Transport Association
- NZ Customs CCA - AKG110
- NZ Customs C.A.S.E. - 142 Westney Road Site
- MPI ATF 19000 - 142 Westney Road Site
- MPI - Approved Site for Inspections (excluding vehicles and livestock)
- NZFSA - Exporter/Dairy Exporter/RMP Partner S73/01
- TSL - Transport Service Licence 0221378
- RACA - Regulated Air Cargo Agent 75329
- Dangerous Goods (DG) Certification - all TGF Drivers are DG Certified for the carriage and handling of goods
- DG Certification - team members trained in specialised handling and transportation for Air Cargo9, for example, Category 3 Radioactive Materials Handling Provisions
National Support Office
T0800 865 569
+64 9 928 9500
F+64 9 928 1485
When the New Zealand government challenged the road freight secto...
Toll enjoys a challenge. Especially when it’s oversized, complex ...
In the aftermath of a devastating earthquake in Christchurch, NZ,...