Toll Mining Services
We can design and implement for you an innovative supply chain solution including the use of customised fit-for-purpose equipment.
Our customised supply chain solutions are based on a strong customer focus ensuring we fully understand and fulfil all of your mining logistic requirements. Combined with a safety management system that can be integrated into your solution, we can meet the most stringent of safety standards.
We also specialise in inbound and outbound dangerous goods and chemical logistics solutions for the hard rock and coal mining industries.
Our customised mining services include:
- bulk haulage of raw commodities including coal, zinc, lead, iron ore, crude oil, petrol and salt
- on road/off road haulage solutions including high-payload tasks (up to 360 tonne) using powered trailer combinations
- stockpile management, haul road maintenance, train loading and facilities management
- international consultancy services for the development of inbound, outbound and onsite transport and materials handling solutions for remote mine sites
- transport of specialised bulk Security Sensitive Ammonium Nitrate (SSAN)
- SSAN storage facilities and plant management
- logistics solutions, including Class 1 explosives and remote intermediary distribution solutions
- major hazard facility management
- waste disposal of onsite chemicals and dangerous goods
- inbound industrial chemicals
Sectors we work with
Freight types moved
- Dangerous Goods
- Raw goods
Our clients include:
- Anglo Coal Australia
- Barrick Gold (PNG)
- BHP Billiton
- BC Iron
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Rio Tinto
- Xstrata Coal
- Orica, Dyno and EDI Downer
- Whitehaven Coal
Where we operate
- Across all Australian states
Here at Toll we continue to evolve, growing our service reach and capability across the globe - contact us to see how we are working in your location and where we can help meet your logistics needs.