Toll IPEC is a leading provider of express road freight within Australia with the capability to create customised solutions to meet our customers’ freight distribution needs, no matter their size or urgency.
Combining our range of services, we are able to provide our customers with the efficiency and commitment of our experienced staff and ongoing continuous improvement initiatives that enable us to continually strengthen our offering to you and your customers.
As the leading provider of freight solutions to the fashion and retail industry and the mining and resource sector, the scope of services we make available under the one roof allows us to assist our customers to create greater efficiencies in their supply chains.
We move a wide variety of freight for our customers via road, rail and sea, offering:
- Road express – delivery throughout Australia
- Local – standard delivery of parcels, cartons, cartonised pallet, break bulk pallets (multiple distribution points), modules and freight cells (for extra protection and security)
- Priority – same day or overnight metropolitan, regional or capital city delivery
State of the art facilities
Our facilities in Bungarribee, New South Wales, and Melbourne Airport, Victoria offer the latest in industry-leading warehouse fit outs designed with safety front of mind.
State of the art sortation systems allow increased parcel sorting capacity, with chutes that enable easier lifting and manoeuvring for freight handlers – view more in the gallery below.
Toll IPEC Fashion will move your consignment by road, rail and sea. We have extensive warehousing capacity and automated technology to ensure your consignment arrives on time.
Our fashion services include:
- delivery of hanging garments
- delivery of flat packs
- weekend and public holiday services
- store openings
Toll IPEC is a leading distributor with dedicated teams able to design, implement and manage your retail supply chain.
We also provide services to your customers from our Retail Service Centres; strategically located depots located at major Australian shopping centres including Chadstone, Highpoint, Bondi Junction, Pitt Street, Parramatta and Carousel just to name a few. The 20 Retail Service Centres we currently run across Australia allow us to easily deliver and distribute parcel freight in and around shopping centres.
Direct to Store
Toll’s Direct to Store service delivers your freight from its point of origin – anywhere in the world – direct to retail outlets across Australia.
Designed for retail customers with a broad range of products, from apparel to sports equipment and electronics, Direct to Store enables you to optimise your supply chain and reduce cost.
We have a dedicated team of specialists to coordinate movements of highly sensitive freight including sensitive electronic and medical equipment.
We have the capability to:
- plan the logistics associated with moving sensitive freight
- carry out site surveys of proposed delivery areas
- provide trained personnel to assist with decommissioning and commissioning equipment
- provide specialised packing services specifically for delicate items
- provide specialised vehicles for the movement of sensitive freight
- offer removal and disposal of packaging and any obsolete equipment
We operate throughout Australia with coverage in all major retail centres and capital cities. Our fleet and network capability includes:
- vehicle capability ranging from B-Doubles to 2-tonne vans
- 52 company-owned depots
- 150 agents and forwarders across the country
Our services are backed by robust technology infrastructure. We use Mobile Data Terminals (MDTs) to collect and transmit data from the moment of pick-up to the point of delivery giving you up to the minute information.
We also have technology tailored for customers sending lower volumes of freight as well as high freight volumes.