Freight transport "partner of choice", offering end-to-end road, rail, coastal shipping and wharf cartage solutions.
Toll Intermodal is a freight transport partner of choice, offering end-to-end road, rail, coastal shipping and wharf cartage services. We have an extensive range of linehaul equipment that enables us to meet our customers’ diverse requirements.
We offer our customers smarter freight services by road, rail, sea or a combination of, and the know-how to deliver freight in time, fully compliant with government transport regulations for each mode of transport, and within budget.
Our freight transport services
- Cross docking and multi pallet, part load pick up and deliveries via GPS tracked PUD (Pick Up Delivery) fleet
- Full load interstate single and B-Double tautliner capability
- Full load interstate cubic freight capability
- Full load interstate flat top capability
- Mass management capability maximising net payloads
- DIFOT (Delivery in Full on Time) service performance excellence
- Best frequency of service in the industry
- Australia’s largest inland container terminal in Bowman, South Australia supports containerised exports by reducing inland transport costs to wharf through the use of rail
- Drop and swap pick up solutions
- Extensive range of general purpose and height option containers, and specialised equipment configurations
- Bulk materials and palletised freight management
- Load restraint and freight duty of care expertise
- DIFOT service performance excellence
- Multiple services per week ex Melbourne and Sydney, and weekly services from Brisbane and Adelaide to Fremantle
- From Brisbane, use rail to Melbourne to connect with Melbourne coastal shipping and provide even more frequency and capacity ex Brisbane
- Extensive range of containers
- Bulk materials and palletized freight management
- Import and export wharf cartage (HML) including FCL, LCL and break bulk
- Quarantine and bond services including FCL storage
- DAFF and Customs approved unpack
- HAZOP accredited
- Fumigation and steam cleaning
Safety and compliance
At Toll we are committed to delivering your freight safely. Through our intermodal network, your freight is always under our control, which reduces risk and improves safety.
Where necessary we undertake site visits with new customers and when licenses are required we will seek them. We are always looking for safer ways to transport freight and have a national team of skilled professionals who oversee safety standards at an operational level every day.
Sectors we work with
Freight types we move
- bulk commodities
- palletised freight
- liquids on rail
- dangerous goods
- spare parts
Where we operate
Toll Intermodal operates in all capital cities and major regional locations throughout Australia.
Here at Toll we continue to evolve, growing our service reach and capability across the globe – contact us to see how we are working in your location and where we can help meet your logistics needs.