We provide time-sensitive , part-load, pallet movements , for both ambient and temperature-controlled freight . We have a strong national network backed by state-of-the-art depots and a range of IT products.
We are a preferred provider to major distribution centres across Australia. Talk to us on 1300 550 360 to see how we help move your freight.
Our express service ensures your urgent consignments travel with priority to meet your delivery requirements.
General freight services are for those consignments that are not time sensitive, offering an economical solution to your transport requirements.
We offer temperature-sensitive freight services for perishable freight from Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane to the Northern Territory (and return). We also service all areas of Western Australia from both Darwin and Perth. Our temperature-sensitive freight services are suitable for supplying all these areas and for moving your perishable product to the market.
Regional freight services
Toll Express has a comprehensive network of regional depots, and in conjunction with other Toll group country depots, we ensure your freight stays within the Toll network.
Toll Express offers services to help you deliver your diverse freight projects, ensuring you have the correct freight services for the best price on your everyday projects. Our project services offer the following benefits:
- oversize, out-of-gauge, over-dimensional freight capabilities
- on time, intact and damage-free freight
- a large Australia-wide network
- specialist equipment and technology
- dedicated project managers
Toll Express has proven experience in supporting the resources sector throughout Australia with the ability to pick up from vendor or port and deliver to door. Where required we can pick up supplies for delivery, providing centralised receiving and dedicated services to regional mine sites thereby minimising the risk of multiple vehicles and suppliers onsite.
Our palletised freight services include:
- express palletised road freight
- a general service between capitals and major regional centres
- extensive regional freight network
- project services
- mining services
- dangerous goods compliance
- temperature-controlled freight
- item level freight tracking
- integrated customer service systems
- compliance with all State and Federal legislation
- timeslot deliveries to DC’s and major retailers
Sectors and freight types we work with include:
- Food & Beverage
- Mining & Resources
- bulk commodities
Our clients include:
- Australian Government Department of Defence
- Newmont Mining
- Wesfarmers Industrial Safety
- Schneider Electric
- Coca-Cola Amatil
Where we operate:
- Major distribution centres within all states and territories in Australia.
Here at Toll we continue to evolve, growing our service reach and capability across the globe - contact us to see how we are working in your location and where we can help meet your logistics needs.