Toll Energy provides specialised logistics solutions to the oil and gas industry. Our clients can access a comprehensive range of transport and logistics services on a 24/7 basis from our network of supply bases at the North West Shelf, Timor Sea, Bass Strait, Adelaide, Browse Basin, Cooper Basin and Brisbane.
Our services and facilities are designed to support oil and gas production and exploration activities for both short and long-term projects.
Our onshore support services include:
- warehouse and open storage
- receiving and consolidation of goods and materials
- tubular and casing management and storage
- intrastate and interstate road transport services
- dangerous goods transport and dangerous goods storage
- offshore warehouse management
- quarantine management, including inspection, preparation and packing
- provision of management, labour, cranes, stevedoring and trained personnel to provide a seamless interface between road and sea transport services
- vessel charter and coordination of marine vessel operations
- specialised bulk transport, including crude oil, water, cement, drilling powder and liquids
Where we operate
Toll Energy operates across Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria, Northern Territory and Queensland.
Industries we work with
- ISO 9001
Customers we work with
- Apache Energy
- Esso Australia
- Senex Energy
- Bengal Energy
- Beach Petroleum