Our diverse fleet and experience operating along the world’s major shipping lines enables us to deliver regular, secure and economical ocean freight services for our customers around the world.
Whether transporting smaller consignments or larger shipments across the ocean, our priority is to deliver your sea freight safely, on time and within budget.
In addition to international sea freight services, we also offer a range of coastal shipping operations to and from ports within Australia.
Our sea freight services
- Full container load (FCL) door-to-door import and export worldwide
- Provision of containers and cargo equipment
- Transhipment services to/from a mother vessel using barges and floating cranes
- Export sea freight and less than a container load (LCL) consolidation services from New Zealand to Australia and Asia
- Import sea freight and less than a container load (LCL) consolidation services to New Zealand from USA and Asia
- Coastal shipping in Australia
- Comprehensive shipping between Tasmania and Australia with purpose-built roll on/roll off (Ro/Ro) vessels servicing Bass Strait daily
Freight types we move by sea
As well as general cargo, we can move a wide range of specialised freight by sea including:
- dangerous goods
- perishable and temperature-controlled goods
- oversized cargo
- medical waste
- vehicles and parts
- hanging garments
- oil and gas
- bulk commodities(aggregates, coal, iron ore)
Freight sizes we move by sea
Our diverse fleet and history of sea freight logistics experience enables us to handle freight in a range of sizes, including:
- palletised freight
- break bulk and bulk freight
- full container loads (FCL)
- less than container loads (LCL)
- oversized cargo and machinery
We can move freight of almost any size, configuration and type – contact us if you have different requirements and we’ll work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.
Why choose Toll for your sea freight services?
We work hard to deliver optimal logistics solutions to our customers, strengthening our core service offerings with innovative technology, facilities, and systems that give your business a competitive advantage.
Choosing Toll as your sea freight partner provides you with:
- an extensive global shipping network
- access to all major gateways across the globe
- extended services during peak season
- CASE – the Customs Approved Secure Exports system (NZ)
- integrated IT systems
We also offer a range of value add services, including:
- customs clearance and brokerage
- project services
- vessel charter
- cross docking
- wharf services
- remote area operations
- marine engineeringand ship repair
- general cargo services and a full range of consolidation depot services
- multimodaltransport services including road, railand air
Contact usfor more information about our sea freight capabilities, or to discuss how we can support your business.
The official logistics sponsor of the Spirit of Anzac Centenary E...