With a safe, innovative fleet and well-established delivery networks across the globe, we are able to transport all manner of freight by road.
From bicycle couriers and small trucks to road transporters and prime movers, our diverse fleet can provide road freight transport for everything from parcels and documents to oversized machinery and bulk commodities.
Our commitment to continuous improvement means that our vehicles are among the safest on the roads, as well as being efficient and environmentally sound.
Our road freight services
- Domestic and cross-border road freight services
- Linehaul services across our global network
- Metropolitan couriers
- Express road services
- National road express services for parcels and satchels
- Premium freight services across our global network
- Heavy haulage solutionsincluding high payload tasks up to 360 tonne
- Over-dimensional transport
- Dangerous goods transport
- Customs clearance
- Contract PUD services
Freight types we move by road
As well as general cargo, we can move a wide range of specialised freight by road including:
- household goods
- steel and industrial products
- hanging garments
- vehicles and parts
- perishable and temperature-controlled goods
- fast moving consumer goods (FMCG)
- print media - newspapers and magazines
- dangerous goods
- mining equipment and materials
- fragile and sensitive goods
Freight sizes we move by road
Our diverse fleet and history of road freight logistics experience enables us to handle freight in a range of sizes, including:
- small parcels and documents
- palletized freight
- break bulk and bulk freight
- full truck loads (FTL)
- less than a truck load (LTL)
- container loads
- full container loads (FCL)
- less than container loads (LCL)
- out of gauge loads
We can move freight of almost any size, configuration and type – contact us if you have different requirements and we’ll work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.
Why choose Toll for your road freight services?
We work hard to deliver optimal logistics solutions to our customers, strengthening our core service offerings with innovative technology facilities and systems that help to provide your business with a competitive advantage.
Choosing Toll as your road freight partner provides you with:
- dedicated linehaul and PUD fleets
- award winning safety and compliance standards
- extensive network capacity across the globe
- the benefits of our strategic partnerships
- GPS vehicle tracking
- specialist equipment and technology (EBS, rollover sensors)
- mezzanine-floored trailers, drop deck semi-trailers and tail-lift delivery vehicles
- freight tracking technologies (RFID)
- shipment tracking and visibility
We also offer a range of value add services, including:
- pick and pack services
- pallet management
- multimodaltransport services including air, railand sea
Contact usfor more information about our road freight capabilities, or to discuss how we can support your business.
Become a Toll account holderand your account manager or freight team will work with you to determine your requirements and recommend a freight solution to suit you.
Toll has pledged its continuing support for promoting road safety, in partnership with leading cycling advocacy group the Amy Gillett Foundation.
The official logistics sponsor of the Spirit of Anzac Centenary E...
When the New Zealand government challenged the road freight secto...