Pick, Pack & Delivery
From the receipt of your customers’ orders through to implementing your specific packaging or bundling requirements, we’ll manage your complete fulfilment cycle, making sure your goods are delivered on time.
As part of our distribution services, we provide reliable, accurate and cost-effective pick, pack and delivery solutions that help our customers reduce their lead times and minimise their inventory holdings.
We have the expertise, the facilities and the technology to ensure your goods are sorted quickly and accurately with key tracking information collected along the way.
We also have the global multi-modal transport networks to ensure they’re delivered quickly, securely and cost-effectively. And our fully integrated technology-based warehouse and inventory management systems give you complete visibility over the process.
Toll also specialises in providing end-to-end packaging solutions to a broad range of customers including the automotive, manufacturing and constructions sectors. Our packaging services include engineering, sourcing, delivering and warehousing packaging materials specific to our customers’ requirements.
So whether you need pick, pack and delivery as a stand-alone service or as part of a greater supply chain or distribution solution, talk to us.
Our pick, pack and delivery services include:
- order management
- the engineering, delivery and warehousing of end-to-end packaging solutions fully customised to your needs
- product labeling and ticketing
- customised kitting and bundling – we can add labels, use specialised packaging, insert brochures, add gift tags
- product assembly
- stock / inventory management
- cost effective delivery through our global multi-modal network
- online tracking for your customers
- a comprehensive range of warehousing and storage solutions including high security, temperature-controlled and dangerous goods
- discrepancy reporting and OS&D (over, short and damaged) processing
- return logisticsservices
Who we work with
We provide pick, pack and delivery solutions for an extremely diverse range of products and goods to a broad range of customers including: