Our vision is to be a group of businesses that are individually excellent and collectively unbeatable, providing an unrivalled set of global supply chain capabilities. Our structure reflects this vision.
Operating out of the Asia Pacific region, we provide customers across the globe with an enormously diverse range of transport services and logistics solutions. Our principle activities include domestic and international freight and distribution, freight forwarding by rail, road, sea and air, warehousing, storage and distribution, end-to-end supply chain management and business logistics solutions.
We’re structured into six operating divisions that enable us to efficiently and effectively deliver these services and solutions to our customers.
Toll Global Express provides express freight within Australia and globally via a network of operations and agencies across the Asia Pacific region. It also offers a broad range of business logistics solutions including cash logistics services, data and document management, and recruitment services.
Toll Global Express services include:
- Parcel & Courier Delivery Services
- Freight Transport Services including local and interstate linehaul movements
- Distribution Services including pick, pack and delivery
- Cash & Secure Services including secure banking movements and ATM services
- Data & Document Services including document management, data warehousing and print management services
- Recruitment Solutions including labour hire, recruitment & training services
- Visa Services
- Aircraft and Airport Services including ground and cargo handling, passenger services and aircraft charter
About Toll Global Express’s businesses:
- Toll Fast specialises in customised metropolitan delivery services from point-to-point bicycle courier services through to project-based multi-vehicle solutions, with courier networks in all Australia capital cities.
- Toll IPEC offers door-to-door express road freight service within Australia for parcels, cartons or pallets, with a choice of next day or priority delivery. Specialised services include handling and delivery of sensitive freight and hanging fashion garments.
- Toll Global Express in Asia provides next day and time definite deliveries to Asian destinations, with key hubs in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing and Sydney.
- Toll Priority specialises in express domestic and global freight, document management, cash logistics services and information logistics.
- Toll People is a human resources solution provider specialising in recruitment, labour hire and training solutions for clients with transport, logistics and supply chain staffing needs.
Toll Global Forwarding provides a full suite of international freight forwarding and advanced supply chain management services. Its service offering ranges from complex supply chain solutions through to port-to-port freight forwarding movements.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Toll Global Forwarding has a worldwide network of more than 70 offices in over 30 countries throughout Asia, Europe, North America, Africa, Australasia and the Middle East.
Toll Global Forwarding’s services include:
- Air Freight
- Ocean Freight
- Supply chain services including
- Customs brokerage
- Project services
For more details on the scope of services offered by Toll Global Forwarding’s operating areas, please visit the Toll Global Forwarding profile page.
Toll Global Logistics is Toll Group’s specialist contract logistics division. It provides a broad range of sophisticated transport, warehousing and value-added services around the Asia Pacific region including:
- Freight Transport Services
- Distribution Services
- Cross docking
- Wharf Services
- Supply Chain Solutions
- Finished Parts Logistics
Toll Global Logistics has a significant presence in the Asia Pacific region. For detail information on its areas of operation and the scope of services in Asia Pacific, please visit the Toll Global Logistics profile page.
Key operating areas include:
- Toll Global Logistics - Automotive provides a wide range of sectors with core parts logistics solutions, from supply chain strategy and design through to warehouse and inventory management. It also supports the automotive sector with vehicle parts logistics .
- Toll Global Logistics - Contract Logistics provides contract distribution, warehousing and inventory management services to customers across a wide range of industries within Australia.
- Toll Global Logistics - Customised Solutions is Australia’s leading specialise warehousing and distribution partner, offering customised and industry specific solutions.
Toll Global Resources provides comprehensive one-stop logistics and supply chain solutions to the oil and gas, mining, energy and government and defence sectors in Australia, Asia and Africa.
Combining the capabilities of niche resource industry logistics specialists with a global supply chain network, Toll Global Resources’ capabilities range from transportation of dangerous goods into mine sites to the delivery of oil drilling equipment to oil rigs.
Toll Global Resources’ specialised services include:
- Onshore & Offshore Logistics Solutions for the oil and gas sector
- Supply Chain Services
- Port Services including wharf cartage and stevedoring
- Vessel Services including vessel charter, ship handling and marine engineering
- Remote Logistics Services to support operations in isolated or challenging locations and emerging markets
- Camp & Base Support Services
- Helicopter Services
- Humanitarian & Emergency Response Services
About Toll Global Resources’ businesses
- Toll Energy provides specialised onshore support and integrated logistics services to the Australian oil and gas industry.
- Toll Marine Logistics offers comprehensive marine logistics solutions in the Asia Pacific region, from fully integrated end-to-end supply chain management, general cargo services and bulk handling and transportation to specialised services such as remote area stevedoring, marine engineering and vessel chartering.
- Toll Mining Services specialises in designing and implementing innovative supply chain solutions including customised fit-for-purpose equipment for the mining industry.
- Toll Offshore Petroleum Services owns and operates premier offshore supply bases in Singapore and Thailand, providing one-stop onshore and offshore logistics services to the oil and gas sector in the Asia Pacific region.
- Toll Remote Logistics provides complete logistics support solutions, including camp and base support, in some of the toughest locations on earth.
Toll Domestic Forwarding specialises in domestic road, rail and sea freight forwarding within Australia and New Zealand.
Toll Domestic Forwarding’s services include:
- Full and part container and truck load freight transport services including:
- Warehouse & Storage Solutions including bonded warehousing and temperature controlled storage
- Vehicle Transportation
About Toll Domestic Forwarding’s businesses
- Toll Intermodal offers the most extensive domestic freight forwarding coverage in Australia, providing end-to-end multimodal road, rail and sea service.
- Toll New Zealand is New Zealand's largest transport and logistics company, offering a comprehensive range of services including nationwide rail, road and sea multimodal transport services, complete logistics solutions, vehicle transportation, and office and household relocations.
- Toll Shipping operates roll on/roll off vessels on Bass Strait, offering comprehensive two-way shipping services between Tasmania and mainland Australia six days a week.
- Toll Tasmania is the largest freight forwarder to and from Tasmania, specialising in palletised and bulk transport.
The Toll Specialised & Domestic Freight division offers a comprehensive suite of options Australia-wide for palletised freight services, liquids and chemicals distribution, and warehousing. It also provides specialist relocation services.
Toll Specialised & Domestic Freight’s services include:
- Freight Transport Services including express palletised road freight and the specialised transport of dangerous goods, bulk liquids and gases
- Relocation Management Services including workplace relocations and employee relocation management services
- Demand management and inventory optimisation services
About Toll Specialised & Domestic Freight businesses
- Toll Express is Australia’s largest express pallet carrier, with a focus on time-sensitive part load and pallet movements within Australia.
- Toll Liquids specialises in the transportation of bulk liquids and industrial gases by road for both the dangerous goods and non-dangerous goods (including food) sectors. Toll NQX
- Toll NQX provides national consolidated and straightline transport and supply chain solutions, with particular expertise in the mining, metal and resources sectors in Queensland and the Northern Territory.
- Toll Transitions is Australia’s leading relocation management provider, managing seamless employee and workplace relocations on behalf of government and corporate organisations.