Toll offers a broad range of express delivery, freight and logistics services to customers operating in Sri Lanka.
Toll established operations in Sri Lanka in 2001. Since then, we’ve progressed and expanded to become one of Sri Lanka’s leading freight, courier and integrated logistics solutions providers.
Our freight forwarding and global express teams in Colombo offer a comprehensive range of freight transport and express delivery services. And our global logistics team provides warehousing management services, value added distribution services, island-wide distribution and supply chain management services.
Scope of services in Sri Lanka
We offer reliable, flexible and cost-effective express delivery services to and from Sri Lanka.
Our global express team in Colombo is supported by Toll’s integrated worldwide express network, offering our customers domestic coverage for their urgent documents and parcels plus a global reach to more than 220 countries and territories.
We offer competitive transit times, online tracking and proof of delivery for your urgent documents and parcels.
We offer comprehensive freight transport services to and from Sri Lanka.
From bulk cargo to a single package, from perishable goods to fragile freight, heavy outsized cargo and dangerous goods, we have the capability and the logistical experience to move almost any type of freight. Our fleet capacity and infrastructure enable us to offer our customers in Sri Lanka flexible freight transport options including:
Our freight forwarding team in Colombo is backed by Toll’s global resources - we have the experience, the infrastructure, the fleets and the global networks to get your freight moving.
So no matter what you’re moving or where you want to move it, let us take care of the freight logistics for you.
We provide comprehensive back-end operations for our customers, including warehouse management services, value-added services and island-wide distribution powered by tailored-made IT solutions and systems support.
With multi-user and stand-alone facilities in Colombo, regional warehouses in major hub cities across the island and a fleet of over 170 vehicles servicing all parts of Sri Lanka, we have the assets, infrastructure and expertise to provide our customers with the customised logistics and supply chain solutions they need.
Our services and supply chain capabilities include:
- end-to-end logistics planning and supply chain management
- warehouse management services
- transportation and distribution services including Last Mile delivery
- value added distribution services including:
- tagging and labelling of products
- inventory information as per client’s requirements
- pre-delivery inspections
- repair and return services
- kit assembly and unitising
- stock counts
- preservation of goods as required
- bar code scanning
- payment collection and banking
- IT support using our in-house developed Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Transport Management System (TMS)
- asset optimisation and on-site management
- product disposal customisation
- distribution hub management and overflows management
- reverse logistics
- Stationery Plus - a unique service offered for leading banks in Sri Lanka to handle storage and island-wide distributions of their stationery and promotional materials
- collateral management services offered to banks to manage stocks from their pledge loan customers.
Here at Toll we continue to evolve, expanding our service reach and capability across the globe in response to our customers’ needs. Talk to us about how we can support you with transport and logistics services in Sri Lanka.