Joint Ventures & Associations
We’re committed to ensuring we’re able to provide our customers with the comprehensive solutions they need. As part of this commitment, we’ve established a number of key partnerships.
To ensure we’re strategically positioned to support our customers with end-to-end solutions and services in all the markets in which they operate, we continually seek to extend our reach and expand our service offering. Our strategic approach to acquisitions has been a key driver of our expansion.
We also proactively seek joint ventures and affiliations with businesses whose services and values complement our own.
Toll’s joint ventures include:
- ANL Bass Strait Shipping - a joint venture between Toll Group and ANL Shipping to provide shipping services between Tasmania and mainland Australia
- Batamindo Shipping - freight forwarding and storage and warehousing services based in Indonesia
- Bharat STARS Services - aviation fuel specialists based in India
- Cargo Services Group - consolidation business and comprehensive logistics service based in Hong Kong
- CWT–SML Logistics - warehouse and logistics solutions, headquartered in UAE
- DGM Support - provides dangerous goods services from Singapore, including dangerous goods transportation, storage and specialised training
- Oil-Tex - provides offshore supply base and logistics services to the oil and gas sector from its supply base in Thailand
- Prixcar Services - pre-dealer vehicle services within Australia including finished vehicle logistics, storage and transportation
- Toll-Jalco - specialist warehouse and distribution centre in Sydney