Our employee relocation management services are designed to help you support your people and their families through each stage of their relocation with minimal disruption and maximum efficiency.
We’re Australia’s leading relocation management specialist - we manage over 27,000 relocations and 24,000 removals a year on behalf of a broad range of corporate and government clients. Our business is to focus on all aspects of relocation management, so you can focus on managing your business. Drawing on our relocation expertise, resources and global logistics networks, we’ll tailor a cost effective and flexible domestic or international relocation solution to meet your organisation’s specific needs.
Our highly consultative approach to managing each client relationship is supported fully by our industry-leading technology and expertise in the areas of account management, procurement, information technology, supplier management and quality assurance.
As part of our service, we’ll take care of all the end-to-end logistics to make sure your staff are relocated efficiently and seamlessly. We understand the importance of your employees’ personal wellbeing throughout the relocation process. We offer a full suite of support services to ensure the transition of employees and their families to their new destination is as smooth and effective as possible. We can provide everything from itinerary management, accommodation arrangements and removal and storage management services through to cultural training and language programs.
Who we work with
Our customers range from government departments with tens of thousands of staff to move to large Australia-owned companies and multinationals. So no matter what the scale and requirements of your relocation needs, talk to us - we’ll provide you with a customised and personalised solution that ensures your employees are relocated sensitively, seamlessly and effectively.
Employee relocation management services we offer
We have the knowledge and experience to provide you with professional advice on all aspects of employee relocations including:
- policy advice and development
- best practice
Our services include:
- account management
- reporting and analysis
- client satisfaction surveys
- provider performance analysis and review for continual improvement
- KPI tracking
- issue tracking and resolution
- consolidated invoicing
- archiving of employee data, including service requirements and preferences for future relocations
- ongoing assignment support
About our account management approach
Our account management philosophy is highly consultative. We’ll provide you with a dedicated Account Manager, who will be your single point of contact for reporting, service delivery monitoring, issues resolution, day to day interactions and contract management. Our Account Managers are very experienced in developing innovative and tailored solutions for our clients. Our business is to focus on all aspects of relocation management, so you can focus on managing your business.
Under the leadership of our account manager, each relocating employee will be assigned one of our experienced Client Service Managers (CSMs), who will be your employee’s single point of contact throughout the relocation process. Our CSMs invest time up front to understand your employees’ specific needs and concerns with the aim of ensuring the transition to their new location is made as easy for them as possible. With a thorough understanding of our clients’ relocation policies, our CSMs consult with your employees on policy entitlements and procedures and are responsible for managing their relocation end-to-end.
Our relocation management services include:
- cost estimates and Cost of Living reports
- Letters of Offer
- briefings and co-ordination
- relocation policy counselling
- needs analysis
We can coordinate all the services required to relocate your employees to their destination including:
- booking and confirming flights
- organising airport transfers
- arranging car hire
- managing any Australian and international immigration requirements
We can also assist you with sourcing and booking temporary accommodation for your relocated employees including:
- serviced apartments
- furnished and unfurnished long-term accommodation
In sourcing accommodation we can work either with your preferred suppliers, or our own network of accommodation providers - whichever you prefer. We also offer real estate services within Australia, and Home Search services for international relocations.
We’ll manage the removal and storage of your employees’ household goods and vehicles anywhere in Australia or around the world. Our unique and innovative e-procurement model ensures our clients benefit from the best market prices on the day.
Our panel of over 225 quality-assured removalists competitively quote nationally and internationally on over 32,000 relocations each year on behalf of our clients. We’re not a removals company and our independence ensures we’ll always act as the client’s advocate, overseeing provider performance and validating purchasing decisions for all removals and storage services.
Our services include:
- inventory collection
- independent pre-removal surveys
- carrier inspections at uplift and delivery
- removals procurement
- household goods, packing and unpacking including valet services
- vehicle transport and storage
- pet relocation and boarding
- house cleaning
- storage management
- customs and quarantine advice
As part of our domestic relocation service we offer:
- contractual warranty for Australian domestic removals
- specialist in-house Warranty Management Centre
- a panel of local repairers across Australia
We understand that supporting individual employees and their families is critical to the success of their relocation - we’re highly experienced providing tailored destination and real estate services aimed at supporting people through each phase of their transition process.
Our destination services can include:
- a Home Search program to assist in identifying, evaluating and securing rental agreements or leases
- an Education Search program to help advise your employees on their local schooling options and assist with the enrolment process
- fully accompanied orientation and familiarisation programs
- city information packs
- settling in services designed specifically to help your employees and their families to adapt as smoothly as possible to their new location
- support programs for accompanying partners and spouses, including career coaching and job search assistance
Our dedicated in-house Real Estate Services team, led by a licensed estate agent, offers our customers and their employees expert management and advice for all real estate transactions across Australia.
Within Australia our real estate services include:
- housing differential reports
- home sale assistance
- home purchase assistance
- rental property vacating assistance
- a Departure service which includes experienced property managers negotiating on dilapidations to minimise bond deductions and facilitate the prompt return of the bond
- furniture rental
- property management
- rental payments
- lease and bond tracking
For organisations relocating employees internationally, we provide an international Home Search service. We’re also able to draw on our extensive global network to provide supporting real estate services to these employees.
We’ll provide you with comprehensive administrative and financial management services, including:
- third party expense management
- relocation allowances
- employee expense reimbursement
- full auditing, reconciliation, and reporting of financial payments
Our cross-cultural training programs enhance the ability of your employees and their families to adjust and perform effectively in their new cultural environment. We also provide language training that is completely customised to the needs of your employees and accompanying family members.
Our cultural training and language programs are based on needs-assessment processes which inform us about:
- job performance requirements
- accompanying partner and family concerns
- previous international experience
- knowledge about the host culture
- attitudes about participating in the training program
- expectations for the assignment and time abroad
Our programs, which are arranged through our ‘preferred supplier network’, can include presentations, case studies, role playing, critical incidents, videos, and guided discussions.
Where we operate
We offer employee relocations management services across all capital cities and major regional locations in Australia. We also have an extensive global network that enables us to relocate your employees anywhere in the world.
T1800 819 167
+61 7 3149 2880