DX Address Search
Search for other DX Members with the DX Address Search.
- Enter the first word of the company - it's better to enter a single word only as opposed to two or three, as the directory searches for sequential words.
- For a more accurate result, search by the state and exchange name, combining these with the one word from the company name.
- If you are having trouble locating a company try entering the suburb, as the company name may be listed with different spelling.
- Does the company name contain initials? If so, they may be listed by the surname first, for example, Bell R H
- Letter spacing and punctuation will affect a search result, for example, full stops after R. H. will not be recognised.
Search results display a maximum of 100 records. If you cannot find your record displayed, please refine your search.