We specialise in customised and value-added distribution services that help our customers improve speed to market, reduce their operating costs and manage their inventory levels more effectively.
As one of the Asia Pacific region’s largest providers of supply chain and transport logistics, we have the expertise, the experience, the global networks, the assets and the technology to make sure your goods are distributed in the smartest, most cost effective way possible.
No matter what your product or where it needs to go, we’ll make sure the distribution is managed seamlessly, reliably and cost-effectively - from purchase order placement through to pick, pack and delivery to your product’s intended destination. We can also help you optimise your distribution with consolidation and deconsolidation programs designed for your specific needs.
Distributions solutions that work:
We’re highly experienced in providing customised and category-specific distribution and warehousing solutions to a diverse range of customers including:
- Vehicle Parts Logistics and Finished Vehicle Distribution for the Automotive Sector
- specialised solutions for temperature controlled freight and high risk freight for the Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Sector
- purpose-built facilities and customised automated materials handling systems for the Retail Sector
- management of seasonal demand fluctuations and detailed processing of complex value-added promotional Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) for the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector, including perishable, regulated, fragile and temperature controlled products
- secure storage and processing of high value electronics and telecommunications products
- marketing collateral distribution
- brochure flow
- point-of-sale material distribution
- magazine distribution
- hanging garment distribution
- reverse logistics for the return of goods
We can provide our distribution services as part of a fully integrated supply chain solution or as a standalone service, using shared or dedicated fleets and facilities. We also offer scalable solutions to manage demand fluctuations.
And our fully integrated technology-based warehouse and inventory management systems give you complete visibility the whole way through the distribution process, providing accurate stock inventory and more efficient stock rotation
So whether it’s goods to point of manufacture, secondary freight from warehouse to point of sale, store-to-store transfers or 'last mile' delivery to your end consumer, talk to us - we’ll customise a distribution solution to your specific needs.