Delivering to Businesses
If you are a small to medium enterprise or a large, established business we offer a range of parcel and document delivery services that can be tailored to meet your needs; backed by an extensive domestic and international network, and logistics expertise.
At Toll we have the capability to offer our customers a range of business delivery services for documents and parcels*. Depending on the origin and destination of your consignments, and your business requirements, we can offer you a range of service levels. These include:
Same Day - Looking for a reliable same day door-to-door delivery service? We can help. If you need an urgent package or parcel picked up or delivered to another capital city or region on the same business day, our extensive air and road freight network allows us to provide a range of same day delivery services to match your needs.
Overnight – Our integrated air and road networks ensures your consignment arrives next business day. Our fleet options and network reach enable us to meet overnight parcel and document delivery requirements in a host of locations across the globe.
After Hours, Weekends & Public Holidays – Not all businesses operate Monday to Friday, which is why we offer our customers a weekend and after hours delivery service. We also offer a range of convenient pick-up and delivery options that are outside the usual business hours making it easier for you to do business with us.
Off Peak – A cost effective solution for non-urgent consignments. Items sent using our Off Peak services usually arrive within 2 or more business days, unless otherwise specified.
Global Express - We provide a time-critical delivery service door-to-door for your inbound and outbound consignments. We offer customs clearance for dutiable goods, services between off-shore countries and payment in local currency.
Global Economy - When transit times are not so critical, our Global Economy services provides a more economical delivery solution for your door-to-door requirements.
Scheduled – A permanent recurring document and parcel services that can be tailored to your requirements. You only need to book once and your regular delivery is in place until your needs change.
These services are for :
- Parcels (30kg and under)
Bespoke solutions and specialised services
If your consignment requires additional security or specialised handling, we can include these within your delivery solution.
We also cater for;
- Dangerous Goods
- Temperature-sensitive items
- Time-critical technical services
- Reverse Logistics
- Highly monitored freight
- Aircraft on ground and time-critical spares
- Secure transportation
- Document & Mail Solutions (including DX Mail
Contact us to discuss your requirements and we can work with you to tailor a delivery service.
Why choose Toll?
At Toll we delivery our services according to the Toll Way, with safety paramount and continued improvement as key to our service delivery.
When choosing us to be your parcel and document delivery partner, you can access a range of service levels that we can build into your solution, including:
- Door-to-door, door-to-airport, speed to market and day-definite options
- One of the largest metro delivery fleets in Australia with operations in all capital cities
- Regular exchange of internal courier bags, envelopes and other products from location to another
- Ability to accept EDI files from customers in a range of formats that save you having to book a job and enables validation of the order. This helps with reducing instances of misdirected consignments and orders being delivery short
- Provision of mailbags for your documents
- Flexible delivery and collection points
- Online tracking
- Flexible billing operations
* Weight and size apply depending on mode. Depending on your service needs and area, there may be a requirement for the consigner to undergo an Unknown Shipper identification process if you have not shipped more than three consignments with us in the last three months