Customs Brokerage & Clearance
With our extensive knowledge of customs clearance and documentation requirements around the world we will help expedite the delivery of your shipment, avoiding costly and inconvenient delays.
We arrange export and import customs clearance across our global network including border control formalities. We can also help you with quarantine management services.
Our global end-to-end logistics capability means we can arrange the transhipment or local delivery of your cleared goods through our integrated Toll network. Alternatively, we can provide you with bonded warehousing.
Whether you are an importer or exporter, an organisation needing a reliable and efficient international supply chain solution, or you simply want to make sure a piece of vital equipment is delivered internationally as quickly as possible, we will take care of the customs processes and cross-border formalities for you.
Our customs brokerage and clearance services include:
- tariff classification and duty file maintenance
- import and export clearance
- duty drawback application
- pre-shipment authorisation and pre-clearance
- export document preparation
- transhipment permit processing
- electronic connection to customs/electronic filing
- consulting services and advice
- immediate visibility of your shipments through our track and trace system
We can also assist you in the event of a customs audit. The information captured in our database allows us to cross-reference shipments, customs entry numbers, orders and products. This capability can save considerable time during a customs audit or when completing duty drawbacks.