For the safe, reliable and professional transport of bulk freight, our globally connected network and multimodal service offering provides greater flexibility to transport shipments across land and sea.
We transport a variety of bulk product for customers in the mining, resources, construction, infrastructure and agricultural sectors. Our reputation within these industries for providing quality service has seen us maintain strong relationships with key market players around the world.
Our diverse fleet capability, customised equipment and transport infrastructure enable us to move bulk freight across extensive domestic and global networks.
Our bulk freight services
- Receiving and consolidating bulk materials
- Remote area logistics to service quarries and mine sites
- Dangerous goods transport and dangerous goods storage
- Transport of specialised bulk Security Sensitive Ammonium Nitrate (SSAN)
- Quarantine management including inspection and preparation
- Interstate, intrastate and international bulk haulage
- Multimodal transport solutions including road, rail and sea
Types of bulk freight we move
We provide end to end bulk haulage transport solutions of raw commodities, metals, chemicals, food products and garden supplies.
Dry bulk including:
- iron ore
Liquid bulk including:
- crude oil
- security sensitive ammonium nitrate (SSAN)
We specialise in inbound and outbound dangerous goods and chemical logistics solutions for the hard rock and coal mining industries – contact us to discuss your dangerous goods requirements and we’ll work with you to find a solution that meets your needs.
Why choose Toll for your bulk freight services?
Our core heavy and bulk haulage capabilities are supported by a wide range of value-add services that enable us to provide comprehensive supply chain solutions for our customers.
As well as core bulk freight services, we provide a range of value-add services including:
- secure freight delivery
- dangerous goods transport and storage including SSAN storage facilities and plant management
- customs clearance and brokerage
- supply chain consultancy services for the development of inbound, outbound and onsite transport of materials to remote mine sites
Contact us for more information about our bulk haulage capabilities, or to discuss how we can support your business.